3.15 Livestream Announcements

Seems like another Nerf league i won't play...

When will this game become more friendly to "normal" humans ?
"
GMGkaiser wrote:
Heist and harvest had a kid?

Nailed it, that's precisely what it looks like.

Hope they take the best of both, however 'best' will surely be contentious.

And don't get downed about the 'Nerf" stuff, for every 20% nerf there's a 200% power creep counter.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Last edited by Psomm on Jul 15, 2021, 4:42:40 PM
Coc nerfed to the ground? Ty ty ty ty ty?
SSDD, more gifts to the wallstreet class, an even harder time and more opportunities to fail for everyone else.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Recently its Path of nerf. Low drop rate, nerfed skills. Good luck
This actually sounds really damn good! Looking forward to playing 3.15

Im glad that the Chris Wilson (from Grinding Gear Games) said the changes are to better allign the game with its intended vision. I've been waiting for something like this to happen.

When GGG say there's going to be a lot of nerfs, you know its gonna be bad. Normally when they say there's lots of buffs, it's mainly nerfs...
I hope that nerfing the player power also affects the absurd prices of items that the trade tends to go to.. really bloody fast.. if not you'll end up with a lot of really annoyed players..
generally dangerous
Good job, gave me a reason to NOT PLAY...
How about instead of nerfing builds people enjoy playing POE just makes more content and tougher areas and bosses. Now I have to play nerfed builds while playing simon says with Maven; with a build that gets one-shotted by everything. Even though I'm a tank build and hit like a noodle. No? Can't have favorite classes? screw this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info