[PlayStation] 3.14.3 Patch Notes

[PlayStation] 3.14.3 Patch Notes

Console-Specific Changes
  • Fixed an issue which caused some monsters to be invisible.
  • Items held on the cursor no longer show when navigating the Atlas.
  • Updated the /bug in-game response.

General Improvements and Crash Fixes:
  • Fixed a visual bug with Celestial Toxic Rain that caused flickering white boxes.
  • Fixed an instance crash.
Last bumped on Jul 16, 2021, 7:54:16 PM
Does this mean we still didn't get a fix for the map reveal bug?

I've been told "we hope to have it in the next patch" for two patches in a row.

EDIT: Hooray! It appears that, despite not having been mentioned in the notes, it *is* fixed, at least temporarily. Time will tell if it's forever-fixed or not.
Last edited by QQPQ on Jul 14, 2021, 10:55:47 PM
No patch actually available yet? Or is that just me?
"
QQPQ wrote:

What is this map reveal bug?
"
demonblaze0 wrote:
"
QQPQ wrote:

It starts out as the minimap becoming fully revealed when you reenter an area you've already been in, and then proceeds to losing all minimap progress when you reenter an area you've already been to.

The primary example of "reenter an area you've already been to" is when you portal out of map (or die) and then go back into it.

Eventually it degenerates to new Custom Filters also not working.
Still waiting for update
"
JBritain wrote:
Still waiting for update

It just became available for me. It'll probably be there if you check again.
I hard crashed 5 times (tried three different maps) to the desktop every time I tried to enter a red map since the patch. A T1 map worked fine. Anyone else having the same issue?
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
demonblaze0 wrote:
"
QQPQ wrote:

It starts out as the minimap becoming fully revealed when you reenter an area you've already been in, and then proceeds to losing all minimap progress when you reenter an area you've already been to.

The primary example of "reenter an area you've already been to" is when you portal out of map (or die) and then go back into it.

Eventually it degenerates to new Custom Filters also not working.

Damn, my custom filters had the same problem. I thought it was my problem. Took me the whole day to find what went wrong.
I bought an ability effect for my cyclone (celestial effect) but because the game on ps4 is with the textures all taking time to load or simply blown up on rare maps T14, T15 and T16, I can't even see my new one very well. effect of skill, I was very frustrated and regretted having spent money. try to optimize the game more, it's impossible to get a clear view of the monsters or the effects this texture loading problem persists for a long time. I hope you improve your results.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info