[3.24] Holy Flame Totem Scion -- League Starter -- HC / SSF viable

they never ever were a moment when projectiles were returning without hitting a wall

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3361940

So like explaine projectile can't return without collision like technically explained by GGG

And if HFT chained doesn't really work (definitly because of the outdated way ggg handles the anti shotgun) then return proj wouldn't either
I did some tinkering in POB, and I believe Chieftain is still the way to go for this build. I updated the POB for 3.22. Almost no changes, other than the mastery and the duration of ignite node and ring, which aren't needed anymore.
"
gui_orioli wrote:
I did some tinkering in POB, and I believe Chieftain is still the way to go for this build. I updated the POB for 3.22. Almost no changes, other than the mastery and the duration of ignite node and ring, which aren't needed anymore.

Hi I was doing this an dwas able to get RF up and running at an early level. Is it possible to do it faster with RF than totems? Just not sure what I'd use for ascending lab
Small bump, updated the build, new POB. Better damage and survivability, and much higher DPS in SC Trade option.
Thank you, looking into this for the last event for fun.
Doesn't seen like there are big changes for this build, so I'm bumping to 3.23. If there is a relevant transfig HFT, we can check that out later.
"
Doesn't seen like there are big changes for this build, so I'm bumping to 3.23. If there is a relevant transfig HFT, we can check that out later.

I'm almost decided to start with your build and then transition to armor stacker.
Thanks bro
Can i clear atlas with it and kill the first 2 voidstone bosses ? And maybe farm ritual and Destructive Play ?
"
xGoDLiKzZ wrote:
Can i clear atlas with it and kill the first 2 voidstone bosses ? And maybe farm ritual and Destructive Play ?

I always get all 4 voidstones with this when I leaguestart with it. Can farm T16s alch and go, some mods are not recommended tho. I recommend you look at the trade configs, for more tankiness and dps. Won't be the fastest but sure works.
Last edited by gui_orioli on Dec 5, 2023, 2:46:11 PM
The new transfigured gem, Holy Flame Totem of Ire, gives us 39% MORE DAMAGE, in exchange for the two extra projectiles. This is at least a gem swap material for bossing, but it can be used as default if range on HFT is fixed (should be 100 but is 60 right now, due to a bug). With this much projectile speed, we can also use returning projectiles and we should be offscreening stuff easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info