[3.15] Blade Blast Build (League Starter) | Assassin | Expedition | Path of Exile 3.15

Hey guys, here is another league starter build. Blade blast got nerfed this league but it's still strong. I don't know if they are gonna nerf it again or not. We'll wait and see. I'm gonna update the pob after the patch notes.

Build Cost
- Low Budget: 0-10 ex

PoB: https://pastebin.com/7ivYccTs

Build Video: https://youtu.be/t9l7zkDBGYE

Bandits: Kill all

3.15 CHANGES:
- Blade Blast:
Now has “80% more Area of Effect per Blade Vortex blade detonated” (previously 35%).
No longer Unnerves Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit.
No longer has radius scaling with gem level.
Now has a base radius of 14 (previously 18).
- Assassin
Noxious Strike: No longer has +30% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison. Increased Poison Duration for each Poison you have inflicted Recently is now capped, up to a maximum of 100% (previously uncapped).
Toxic Delivery: Now has Poison you inflict with Critical Strikes deals 25% more Damage” (previously 50%).
- Gamewide Poison now does 50% more damage (taking 30% of the combined Physical and Chaos Damage, up from 20%).

(Footage is from 3.14)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Blade Blast - Vile Toxins - Void Manipulation - Unbound Ailments - Deadly Ailments - Poison

Bladefall - Unleash - Spell Cascade - Faster Casting

Plague Bearer - Increased Area of Effect - Withering Step - Empower (Lvl 3)

Malevolence - Herald of Agony - Clarity (Lvl 12) - Enlighten (Lvl 3)

Flame Dash - Second Wind - Arcane Surge (Lvl 7)

Wither - Spell Totem - Multiple Totems
Last edited by wishdropper on Jul 22, 2021, 3:09:08 PM
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2021, 12:00:27 PM
Hey! Are you going to update this build to 3.16?
Loved the build video, this build looks so fun!

I'm a returning player, and I'm wondering if you plan on updating the passive tree for 3.16? I don't even know where to start with that thing.
I'd like to see a 3.16 version of the build. Right now am I playing around with Ziz poison trapper build and converting it into a BFBB build. 90 to 100% Spell suppression and around 50% Evasion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info