Zizaran Class Gauntlet Twitch Highlights

Huhuhu, we wait for three months again for the next one. Nice event, ziz. And thanks, ggg. <3
Respeccing while doing Maven in HC? That's hardcore!
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
yea i did play a little bit but idk i dont like the league and everyone who smart is skyping it or after 2+ even in the event i did the league and almost die 3/4 time lol... end up level 41 and stop playing i didnt die... lol
This was the most fun in a video game I've had in years.

Got to level 84. Never played SSF or HC before. It was thrilling. I lost 11 characters total.

I am already planning my run in the next gauntlet. Please keep supporting these, GGG. I would really hate to miss out on playing in the next one.

widepeepoHappy
Didn't try this. But seems like many people are enjoying the gauntlet. Good stuff!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
My highlights.... Died to invisible Innocence slam , without any animation or voice over. Not going to waste time on HC while textures doesnt load properly and shitloads of bugs persists. I value my time and hope that GGG will start doing it as well. FIX THE GAME
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
That was a great Event, please GGG do more of it in future!
The first clip is légitimately insane, kind of gaming god flow state moment.
After countless deaths to Hillock i've made it to Act 5 Kitava, who one-shot me. Never tried HC before - it was very funny.

TY Ziz and team for all your work. And ty GGG for making this possible. I hope, there will be more events like this.
Last edited by CheapSheepCheese on Jun 24, 2021, 3:05:55 AM
Where is the league announcement ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info