Itemes dont get listed

Some items will get listed some dont. It seems that i'm not the only one with this problem, are there any updates to this problem ? its a shame cuz that is the whole point of buying premium stash tabs, to be able to sell without a 3rd party app
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2021, 8:45:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Do you have more info?

Which item? have any name?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/vd8bgGjCE
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Im playing standard and i could give u an example, i have multiple pandemonius for sale and only 1 gest listed ... all 36 cold but different enchants. I have several asenath chant for sale most of them different enchant or no enchant but the same happens just some get listed and i have several quads with items but its to much work to check if every item is listed....
I can see 5 listed here. How are you figuring that they're missing?
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
You have close to a thousand items in general with no price listed.
hmm strange when i searched the item but not putting in the seller i got 2 results but now its shows all of them, ill post here again if it happens. thanks for the prompt response.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info