Warstaves shaper mod bug

I checked in poedb that warstaff with shaper influence could roll cast while channeling mod but in fact it can not. I personally tried hundreds times and get every mod but not CWC. So I wonder if it can not roll CWC mod anymore or I am just the most unlucky guy in this game. BTW, there is not a single one warstaff with this mod on sale in this league.
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2021, 12:33:23 AM
poedb is a third party site......

warstaff CANNOT roll caster modifier
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I know warstaff cant roll caster modifier but CWC doesnt have cast tag
CWC is a CASTER mod. Doesn't have to have the tag, that's what it is.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Jun 10, 2021, 3:20:31 PM
Then how about cast when melee kill, is it a cast mod?
"
Aragorn14 wrote:

I'm like 90% sure that a caster mod is BY DEFINITION a mod with the "caster" tag. There used to be some weird shit with there being two "caster" tags, one for fossils and one for metamods, but that was fixed a while back.
"
henriL24 wrote:
Then how about cast when melee kill, is it a cast mod?

You can't melee monster with spell.....

spawn weight and mod tag are two thing....

GGG can edit spawn weight whatever they like (as well as tag) but the general rule is warstaff cann't have spell modifier
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
jwfiredragon wrote:
"
Aragorn14 wrote:

I'm like 90% sure that a caster mod is BY DEFINITION a mod with the "caster" tag. There used to be some weird shit with there being two "caster" tags, one for fossils and one for metamods, but that was fixed a while back.

They have a manifesto about mod tag, tailwind does not have speed tag too

"
neohongkong wrote:
"
jwfiredragon wrote:
"
Aragorn14 wrote:

They have a manifesto about mod tag, tailwind does not have speed tag too

Yeah, but my point is that since CwC doesn't have the caster tag, it should be able to roll on warstaves. And there's no logical reason that CwC can't roll while CoMK can, given that you can also use CwC with an attack.
Last edited by jwfiredragon on Jun 10, 2021, 10:57:38 PM
A lot of mod consider as caster mod in the sense of spawn weight but does not have mod tag

they are independent systems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info