[3.16] Shockwave Cyclone Build | Slayer | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Builds coming along and liking it so far. Just wondering how you have Fortify up without the support gem?
"
Nickmate wrote:
Builds coming along and liking it so far. Just wondering how you have Fortify up without the support gem?

large cluster notable -"overlord"
New pob for 3.16???
Im not sure if you read this here, but why are you taking the 2H axe nodes, and not the staff nodes up in the top left since you are already traveling there?
Hi dude,

im looking at the paste link in POB. i cant understand why you use axe nodes when you have staff? could you help me out?
i got a question, how you able to use cyclone while wielding a staff? unless im missing something.
Satisfying build if you have approx 5 exalted in your pocket, would highly recommend this instead of the other cyclone builds.

Btw I am using Kaom’a heart and determination instead of a 6l chest, mapping at 7.2k hp feels comfortable.
Hi wishdropper,

I would like to make my own build guide based on the experience of using your build, would that be alright?

I intend to write an extensive guide on how to optimise gear for staff cyclone and adaptations etc.
Im not WIshdropper, but please do it.
After spending ~15 ex on this build and playing with it for over 50 maps all I can say is its slayer or nothing.
Either you kill stuff instantly or you get your bum handed to you on a silver plate as a champion.
4.7k life, 4M+ dps but if anything has over 3 seconds of uptime on you its game over.
Edit: OP's Hollow palm cyclone build on the other hand is insane, the damage is very good and survival is not an issue at all for a 4 ex investment.
Last edited by kjanos89 on Dec 2, 2021, 4:53:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info