POE is dead?

Less and less players in console
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2021, 1:17:47 PM
Which means less people talking BS about politics in chat, which is a good thing.
I seriously think PoE on console is fine but I do wonder if GGG make much money from the console versions. It's hard to gage how many players they have, looking at the various leader boards suggest the game doesn't have a large population on PlayStation or Xbox. If PoE is dying on console I'm sure we'd know because they'd pull the plug.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
I have this feeling because I noticed the world channel and trade channel is quitely dead. I release one trade message, then after half an hour, it is still in the screen I can see, just like never refresh. Same in TB, there is no trade, hard to sell or buy anything. If you want to sell something, you have to mark it pretty cheap. No one buys anything and no one sells anything.
Last edited by RabbitQ wRoNg T on Jun 3, 2021, 9:46:12 PM
I dont even see QQPQ active in the forum now :)
"
I dont even see QQPQ active in the forum now :)

You haven't been paying attention, then.
I think the Problem is that on Console come no Hot Fix or Patch for the Lags Crafigh problems or some Skill Problems. So many skills they cant play because the skill effects make it unplayeabel. than the Bad Trade Market no Info only every week new MTX no wonder the players on console are Mad and leave.

Sorry for the Bad Englisch
"
Sau_kalt wrote:
I think the Problem is that on Console come no Hot Fix or Patch for the Lags Crafigh problems or some Skill Problems. So many skills they cant play because the skill effects make it unplayeabel. than the Bad Trade Market no Info only every week new MTX no wonder the players on console are Mad and leave.

Sorry for the Bad Englisch

I 100% agree with the bit about no patches. We're like 3 weeks out since last patch, and not even a hint to us about when the next one is coming.

But the "so many skills unplayable" bit... the only skill I know of that is completely unplayable on console is Flicker Strike.

What other skills are you finding unplayable?
For starters, you can't play the game without spending money to be able to sell stuff. And then there's fact that the crashes are essentially a part of the game since console release.
"
macristo wrote:
For starters, you can't play the game without spending money to be able to sell stuff. And then there's fact that the crashes are essentially a part of the game since console release.

I'm not even sure who you're replying to, since you weren't in this thread before, and you don't quote anyone.

But neither of these things are really true.

Even if the first one were true... should the game just be completely free? There's no in-game ads or anything. How is GGG supposed to make money to pay for the servers that run the free game?

Additionally, I have seen plenty of people just use in-game chat to sell stuff. You can definitely sell things without a premium tab.

AND, even if you couldn't, the game is still great without any trading at all. Have you ever tried playing SSF?

To point 2, yes, the game crashes, but it crashes about 95% less than it used to. To the point where it crashes less than some "full price" games.

The crashing used to be horrendous, but they fixed most of it mid-way through Heist league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info