With a chilling dragon perched atop an icy archway, the new Winter Dragon Portal Effect is the perfect addition to complete your coolest looks! Check out the video below or get yours here.

The Winter Dragon Portal Effect works well with arctic-inspired cosmetic effects including the Frost Viking Armour, Cloak, Weapon Skin and Arctic Footprints.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dang
super lit
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Wow, I can really tell the motion animators know what an "easy ease" is! Can't wait to add this to my other 50 portals!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Jun 2, 2021, 10:07:35 PM
Nah, man...

Misery stuff on sale WHEN?!?!
After seeing this portal next to that armor mtx set, all I can say is:

FUS RO DAH!!
"
Ashriel wrote:
Wow, I can really tell the motion animators know what an "easy ease" is! Can't wait to add this to my other 50 portals!

Holy crap that is hilarious. I always wondered what program they used, considering they have excel I actually wouldn't be surprised.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
I mean, what do you want me to do with all my other portal effects?
wow this is insane
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info