Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

๐ŸŽจ Iron Hideout Competition #5 | Theme: Forest | Results Announced! ๐ŸŽจ

I just wanted to check back in and say thank you to Brittleknee for doing the stream - seeing your comments on my introduction and the hideout was really gratifying!

I felt like you really saw the effort that went into place setting and making it a lovely, simple, bright and natural space.

I also saw the comments in your twitch chat - people said it was airy, lush, and they liked the bridge design and arches. Exactly what I was hoping for!

Just a huge thank you to everyone for the kind comments about it. I really wanted to make a place that felt so 'real' it could be a location from the game's campaign, maybe act 2 or 3, like a hidden side area. And I wanted it to be a place people would enjoy visiting. Whenever I go to my hideout I feel calm, relaxed, and in nature, and I hope others find the same!

Thank you so much, Brittleknee, Pegasus for organising!
Last edited by Kukela on Jul 13, 2021, 7:09:13 AM
Also want to give a huge THANKS to PegasusRideR for organizing the Competition & Brittleknee for the awesome Display-Stream.

This side of PoE usually doesnt get a lot of attention or coverage from Streamers - so Kudos to those who do.

To the fellow Hideout-creators: every one of you did a great job by letting new places and ideas come to life. Hours and hours of searching for the right decorations, pixel-perfect placements, atmospheric lighting and sense for creating a space for all the Exiles out there deserves recognition.

Best regards, Darkworks
Last edited by Darkworks on Jul 14, 2021, 10:24:56 AM
Couldn't agree more with the people above, thank you guys and gal(s) for taking the time to organize this! Super fun, and super inspriring looking at all those beautiful tiles. Why did it take me so long to stop lurking and join the hideout creation fun? (true endgame right there XD)
Looking forward to the next ones, and challenging myself by stepping of my foresty comfort zone!
I make hideouts & stuffโ†’ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3146783 โ†
Voting period has ended and results are announced. Congratulations to everyone winning and runner-ups! Also thanks to everyone who voted. Jix did a double and won both Non-MTX and MTX categories. Problem here is only one Delve core supporter pack can be added to an account. Also special role on Path of Exile Hideouts discord server can only be given to one discord account. Because of this, these prizes will go to 2nd position of both categories. Since Jix won both categories' prizes, he will decide on who will get which prize. He will choose between Hidden Forest by Bashael(2nd of Non-MTX Category) and Maraketh Haven by UniZeus(2nd of MTX Category). Each one will get one of the two winner prizes. The one who he decides to be the better hideout will get the supporter pack. I have contacted Jix. We're waiting for his answer here so I can start handing out the prizes.
๐€ ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’๐’๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ โข ๐ก๐ญ๐ญ๐ฉ๐ฌ://๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ก๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.๐ง๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿชฝ
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐: /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’): /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง/๐‹๐š๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ | ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐: ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ
๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ“-๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ•-๐Ÿ— ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jul 23, 2021, 12:06:37 AM
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
Voting period has ended and results are announced. Congratulations to everyone winning and runner-ups! Also thanks to everyone who voted. Jix did a double and won both Non-MTX and MTX categories. Problem here is only one Delve core supporter pack can be added to an account. Also special role on Path of Exile Hideouts discord server can only be given to one discord account. Because of this, these prizes will go to 2nd position of both categories. Since Jix won both categories' prizes, he will decide on who will get which prize. He will choose between Hidden Forest by Bashael(2nd of Non-MTX Category) and Maraketh Haven by UniZeus(2nd of MTX Category). Each one will get one of the two winner prizes. The one who he decides to be the better hideout will get the supporter pack. I have contacted Jix. We're waiting for his answer here so I can start handing out the prizes.

Hey everyone! Super happy I won the competition - it was great fun and I really enjoyed the whole process and watching all submission and the interest in them carefully!
Thank you so much again PegasusRideR for organizing this event.

After careful evaluation I have chosen Bashael with „Hidden Forrest“ to be our winner for the NON-MTX category!
Awesome job and the tight gap in votes really shows!

Thank you so much again everyone - I hope you have a great league start and will be back for the next competition!
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Thank you for all your kind words! All the prizes are given. Here's the Winners' video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiizoQNqmTk

See you next competition, which will be around 1st September!
๐€ ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’๐’๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ โข ๐ก๐ญ๐ญ๐ฉ๐ฌ://๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ก๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.๐ง๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿชฝ
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐: /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’): /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง/๐‹๐š๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ | ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐: ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ
๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ“-๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ•-๐Ÿ— ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Aug 21, 2021, 5:39:46 AM
Because of the official hideout competition, our next competition date is changed. It's delayed to around 20th September instead of 1st September. This way, you will be able to compete in both competitions seperately. We wish everyone good luck in the official competition!
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Aug 30, 2021, 3:01:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info