Ball Lightning Guide - "30 Million DPS + All Bosses down" - Ultimatum 3.14 Showcase.

Archmage Ball Lightning Hiero Guide!

I did all the content including The Feared which is one of the hardest fights in the game.

I have a POB in the descriptions as well as timestamps for gear guides also a leveling guide.

https://youtu.be/Y1ia9h2mgdQ

Hey I also wanted to be open here, Being 100% real with you, us small Youtubers got to try things and see what works and what doesn't! Don't overthink it. I did it for a necro guide and I got 20k more views then without it, sometimes you just have to see what sticks and what doesn't. I'm not embarrassed by resorting to a bit of clickbait if I think the content inside is still good I dont mind doing it . Leveled the build did all content and produced the guide. I have to figure out ways of improving traffic, maybe this works, maybe it doesn't but I'm not above trying and looking like a fool if it fails.

Personally I hate the thumbnail game, but it's the most important thing, if their eye isn't caught, your video will never be viewed unless you are a larger channel with an established audience and I dont have that! Hope that makes sense!

Gear:
Spoiler
Last bumped on May 27, 2021, 10:44:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info