[3.14] Cold Crit SRS (or Skeletons) Necromancer / ~40m DPS

"

No, that's Woolfio's build that inspired me to try out crit-oriented minions, hsi build is a bit safer, but has much less dps. I mean just changing my build a little and using skeletons instead of srs. Read the last bit of 1.Introduction.

Oh yeah sorry. Ill try 1st the SRS version

"
Cold-attuned buckler is craftable for ~3ex and some alters. If you don't want to dabble in crafting - get yourself a shield with "% increased movement speed" so your SRS move a bit faster, or any other, it doesn't really matter. Brittle is just a nice addition to possible dps limits, but not required.

I just bought this one, what do you think?

"

SRS/Skellies are a breeze to start off, but it's gonna feel bumpy to transition for Act10 > white maps > yellow maps, up until you get 6-link, +1 (+2) wands, cluster jewels, Blessed Rebirth, etc. etc. You'll have to play a non-crit version first, Influence bases going to cost alot, awakener orb is going to be expensive, so a +2 power/frenzy shield is out of options at the league start, probably gonna resort to another +1 wand or Victario's Charity. A "cheap" transition into a crit version will probably be possible in the end of week 2 or week 3, I can't say for sure. I really should plan out and write up a "league start" section...

a "league start" section will be great!

Im buying all the items to play asap

for now:

Also I have 1 large cluster and 2 medium (im level 79 atm)

I have 3 boots that will work, it will depend on how much DEX I will need.

Still looking for good ring with assasins mark and good amulet with DEX and + level int gem

And, thanks again!
Last edited by Sanfear on Jun 1, 2021, 3:47:08 AM
"
Sanfear wrote:

Craft a "%cold damage as extra chaos damage" instead, SRS have more cold damage in total due to Hatred scaling. Otherwise - you only care for +2/+2

As for your gloves - 4 green sockets is mandatory for a 100% cold conversion. Easiest way to color it is to make it 2 socket with crafting bench and use "atleast 2 green sockets", and then use "3 sockets" craft in hopes that it rolls a green offcolor, if it doesn't - use "2 sockets" and then hit "3 sockets" again and again, until you hit 3 greens. Then proceed to "4 sockets" and repeat the same procedure until you have all 4 green sockets. It's much more reliable than a chromatic spam.

Cold-attuned buckler requires 159 dex to use, it's the highest requirement in the build.
Last edited by ktoto666 on Jun 1, 2021, 3:54:08 AM
"
ktoto666 wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:

Craft a "%cold damage as extra chaos damage" instead, SRS have more cold damage in total due to Hatred scaling. Otherwise - you only care for +2/+2

As for your gloves - 4 green sockets is mandatory for a 100% cold conversion. Easiest way to color it is to make it 2 socket with crafting bench and use "atleast 2 green sockets", and then use "3 sockets" craft in hopes that it rolls a green offcolor, if it doesn't - use "2 sockets" and then hit "3 sockets" again and again, until you hit 3 greens. Then proceed to "4 sockets" and repeat the same procedure until you have all 4 green sockets. It's much more reliable than a chromatic spam.

Cold-attuned buckler requires 159 dex to use, it's the highest requirement in the build.

Thank you ktoto666!

My apologies, it was just to show the items I have. I still have to change the sockets and colors.

I have that craft due to i dont have yet "Gain #% of Cold Damage as Extra Chaos Damage recipe"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info