Cast While Channeling Shaper Mod on warstaff doesn't exist?

I'm trying to get the shaper mod "socketed gems are supported by level # cast while channeling" on a warstaff. All the relevant places (the wiki, craft of exile, poedb) claim it's possible, but I see 0 of them on the trade site and I didn't get it after ~400 alch/scours. There are a few listed in standard's trade but I suspect those are legacy mods from before warstaves existed.

Can anyone else confirm/deny?
Украина в моём сердце
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2021, 5:39:43 AM
Look at

poedb.tw
Yes I saw that. Mentioned it in the first post.

Datamined stats mean nothing if it doesn't actually play out in practice. For all we know there's a server side reason and/or a bug that prevents warstaves from rolling this mod.

I'm hoping to get a refutation (ie, a verified warstaff with the mod in ultimatum league) or a reason for it not being available.
Украина в моём сердце
From the wiki:

"
Warstaves (plural) or Warstaff (singular) is an item class of two-handed melee weapons that require strength and intelligence and usually have a x% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff implicit modifier as well as a moderately high base critical strike chance. This item class can not roll spell related ones.

So no, warstaves cant roll this mod
"
Orbaal wrote:
From the wiki:
"
Warstaves (plural) or Warstaff (singular) is an item class of two-handed melee weapons that require strength and intelligence and usually have a x% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff implicit modifier as well as a moderately high base critical strike chance. This item class can not roll spell related ones.
So no, warstaves cant roll this mod
I think "spell related" means mods with caster tag. "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Cast While Channelling" mod has gem tag.
Also there are plenty of warstaves with "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Cast On Melee Kill" mod which has the same tag and mod group. If former is meant to be spell related there is no reason why the latter isn't.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/YvyevBRiY

"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
I'm hoping to get a refutation (ie, a verified warstaff with the mod in ultimatum league) or a reason for it not being available.
You figured the whole thing out yourself, the only reason why - it's bugged.
Last edited by MonaHuna on May 26, 2021, 8:35:40 AM
"
the wiki

the modifier is not updated since 3.12, due to one of the wiki admin has quit and not updating his datamining software

Also in wiki it also stated

"

attack_staff 0

warstaff_shaper 500

Probably it means the same thing. The first spawn weight cancel the second
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
It is interesting to see this flaw even on poedb, which is usually very accurate with its data mining, but the inavailability of even a single warstaff with this mod through trade in Ultimatum SC both on- and offline is a pretty strong indicator that it is indeed no longer possible to roll.
Last edited by DER_PSYCHOPATH on Jun 11, 2021, 5:06:21 AM
"
It is interesting to see this flaw even on poedb, which is usually very accurate with its data mining, but the inavailability of even a single warstaff with this mod through trade in Ultimatum SC both on- and offline is a pretty strong indicator that it is indeed no longer possible to roll.

poedb is a cheap construction. I wonder how many ad revenue a month compare to effort to maintain the datamining script.

The whole site still list all the Delve fossil mod that CANNOT roll for a few leagues
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info