[3.14] Archmage Ball Lightning Scion - +3 million DPS per Lightning ball (+12 million DPS per cast)

"
Vyr75 wrote:
I don´t understan why go put spell echo in Pledge of Hands slot if we have greater spell echo in Pledge of Hands as a 7 link???...

First of all, spell echo stack with greater spell echo, thus giving us a total of 4 times per cast.

Secondly, the more links we have the more mana multiplier -> the more mana spent -> the more damage from arch-mage support

Thirdly, From PoB, spell echo is among the best dps support gem in this scenario.
Any tips on how to level this as starter in a new league?... Or its a bad idea... What skill will you use till getting ball lightning in act 3?... Thanks...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jun 13, 2021, 4:24:58 AM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Any tips on how to level this as starter in a new league?... Or its a bad idea... What skill will you use till getting ball lightning in act 3?... Thanks...

I level this char as a miner with the guide from Akane on youtube. I transitioned to this build from around level 85-ish.
oooh thanks...
I'm also playing the same build but my tree is a bit different from you. Great build that able to do almost every content in the game.

Trying to craft a better helm right now than using a crown instead.

Hopefully i can finish this helm by adding more veil mods on it but feel like lots of work. Can't decide to just craft mana on the prefix or just yolo and hopefully unviel and get mana.
Last edited by NanoKits on Jun 16, 2021, 6:10:59 AM
Crown has the "Crusader" "anointed" for huge DPS. You can't get better helm without giving up amulet anoint for "Crusader" .

Oh your helm has that. Good to know there's such on rare.
Last edited by tych33 on Jun 17, 2021, 7:45:53 AM
thinking of league starting 3.15 with bl scion, should i?

most expensive item should be pledge around 200c in wk 1
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
Me too, any reply on that?...
I don´t understand why I shot balls so slowly... Any suggestion?... Thanks
Last edited by Vyr75 on Aug 3, 2021, 12:06:36 AM
They removed the cast speed on arcane surge support gem, thus leaving us much less base cast speed to scale from spell echo
I doubt the viability of this build in 3.15. I kind quit the league already :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info