[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

"
Screamsaver1 wrote:
Hello and thanks for sharing the build, how about we use vaal haste aura ? Would be easy with a haste enchant on head and/or the 4 passive skills [champion of the Cause]

The big trouble with that is always the limited amount of gem slots that we have due to lack of weapons and gloves.

Unset Rings is the solution if you can manage the resistances.
Arian Synthesis of G3
So, does Multistrike work when we hold down the skill, or is it only working when we let the triple-hit go off? Can't seem to tell any difference from when I had Fire Pen slotted in, instead.
What kind of weapons should i be using for this build.
I can't tell from the GIFs & neither did you possibly post them unless i'm blind.
"
TheAshenOnez wrote:
I can't tell from the GIFs & neither did you possibly post them unless i'm blind.

Best to go with two-handed until you get the gem for Hollow Palm, after that there are no weapons nor gloves used.
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
TheAshenOnez wrote:

Best to go with two-handed until you get the gem for Hollow Palm, after that there are no weapons nor gloves used.

Exactly. Until you can afford one with nothing and astramentis, stick with a Terminus Est (it is in the guide tho) and then once you transition, you dont use a weapon or gloves anymore (unencumbered) -> HOLLOW PALM.

Also, new PoB Update: https://pastebin.com/YwYTaqqg

Tweaked my gear a bit more now and using Determination. Gotta spec into Determination reservation efficiency mastery and also get reservation efficiency on the helmet. Alternatively use 2 unset rings and an enlighten setup. I chose the first option cause I dont want to swap out my curse ring yet.

The adjustment is incredible. Tanky af boi.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Hi there!
First of all, thanks for such an amazing guide.
I have a question about a boots, why we need onslaught on them?
Same as a onslaught flask, cause we can use Dancing Dervish, it gives us permanent onslaught anyway when the blades are triggered!
And the last question about updating crafting section of the guide, i see only body armor part, will you update the rest of the section?

From where we are getting the 5 frenzy charges?

I mean, got the mod in the body armour, but it only generate 1 frenzy charge and not like 5 (we got 2 mode of 1 to maximum frenzy charges at tree)

What im losing on the items or build?
"
Oppressive wrote:
Hi there!
First of all, thanks for such an amazing guide.
I have a question about a boots, why we need onslaught on them?
Same as a onslaught flask, cause we can use Dancing Dervish, it gives us permanent onslaught anyway when the blades are triggered!
And the last question about updating crafting section of the guide, i see only body armor part, will you update the rest of the section?

I don't use Dancing Dervish because it feels clunky. If you don't mind using Dancing Dervish, then you don't need onslaught boots. In that case you can use whatever boots suit you. I recommend Titan Greeves with phys as extra fire damage + inc. damage per end charge as eldritch implicits.

I'm not sure when I'll get around to update the crafting part of the section because it changes very often. I might just rework it into a quick guide on how to generally craft gear for Hollow Palm, which is simply by using Dexterity Essences and some veiled orbs.

"
From where we are getting the 5 frenzy charges?

I mean, got the mod in the body armour, but it only generate 1 frenzy charge and not like 5 (we got 2 mode of 1 to maximum frenzy charges at tree)

What im losing on the items or build?

You need to increase the duration of frenzy charges, that's why you get it to 14 seconds and the mod on the body armour to 13 seconds. That way it will stack and not just expire and refresh.

It's very important to get both frenzy charge duration nodes near the max frenzy charge notables.

You can also only take one, but then you need a higher tier implicit on the body armour with 11 seconds (not sure 12 cuts it).

Arian Synthesis of G3
Hi, thanks for the build! It’s really nice.

I have a quick question with the recent updates. I’m still kinda noob with this game by the way.
1. I don’t understand the difference between the Forgotten Flesh and the Forgotten Flame… why do you need both?

2. Which fight stance do we use with the Blood and Sand gem ?

Thanks a lot :)
I'm The 0ne
"
The0ne wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build! It’s really nice.

I have a quick question with the recent updates. I’m still kinda noob with this game by the way.
1. I don’t understand the difference between the Forgotten Flesh and the Forgotten Flame… why do you need both?

2. Which fight stance do we use with the Blood and Sand gem ?

Thanks a lot :)

1. You need both gems to activate the effect, and they need to have the same effect on both for it to work, e.g. the one we want is Unstoppable allocation on both, to give us the Ascension perk for a mere two jewel slots.

2. We use Blood Stance for the extra Area damage, as far as I know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info