[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

Hi, back again. Decided to run juggernaut, scion just didn't seem worth it in the long run. Going to be using a death's rush ring, adrenaline will really make this build shine while mapping. I also noticed something interesting, and would really appreciate it if you could tell me whether or not this is a PoB glitch, or if the new unbreakable skill is completely broken. When I tick the "unbreakable" ascendency, w/ molten shell our ele max hit soars well above 350k+ each. Is this standard or a bug with PoB 3.19? If it is as intended, it'd likely be worth picking up over unrelenting as nodded towards in the 3.18 PoB. I'm also going try to grab the aura strength nodes, as I believe those scale with pride now.
"
NomadBrad wrote:
Hi, back again. Decided to run juggernaut, scion just didn't seem worth it in the long run. Going to be using a death's rush ring, adrenaline will really make this build shine while mapping. I also noticed something interesting, and would really appreciate it if you could tell me whether or not this is a PoB glitch, or if the new unbreakable skill is completely broken. When I tick the "unbreakable" ascendency, w/ molten shell our ele max hit soars well above 350k+ each. Is this standard or a bug with PoB 3.19? If it is as intended, it'd likely be worth picking up over unrelenting as nodded towards in the 3.18 PoB. I'm also going try to grab the aura strength nodes, as I believe those scale with pride now.

It definitely makes sense, even from just a defensive point of view.
It boosts both our defenses by a lot (as we use a very high armour base for body armour) and in return also increases the damage dealt. The only downside is that we have a smaller AoE for Ice Crash, which reduces clearspeed, but for bossing this is certainly quite an upgrade to unrelenting.

Would recommend testing this.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Been playing the ice crash variant of this build and its doing wonders, who said melee was dead lol. Managed to cop a ridiculous brutal restraint for the spot below duelist, gives 15% increased dex, a bunch of flat dex including a +20, some life and some phys gained as cold, all on nodes the build normally takes. Currently sitting at around 1500 dex without even using the new mirror rings, and im having no issues with any content with a lot of entertaining upgrades left to grab. I can see this build being absolutely ridiculous this league.
"
Been playing the ice crash variant of this build and its doing wonders, who said melee was dead lol. Managed to cop a ridiculous brutal restraint for the spot below duelist, gives 15% increased dex, a bunch of flat dex including a +20, some life and some phys gained as cold, all on nodes the build normally takes. Currently sitting at around 1500 dex without even using the new mirror rings, and im having no issues with any content with a lot of entertaining upgrades left to grab. I can see this build being absolutely ridiculous this league.

Yeah, I am sad I decided to play a different build this league, even though we seemed to have gotten quite some buffs rather than nerfs.

The build is getting better and better each league currently. Just wait until the actual incoming melee update is coming in the coming leagues. :P

So many new things I want to try this league with this build... so tempting. Ugh.

Brutal Restraint definitely is a good choice there, used one aswell last league.

There's still a lot of potential for improvements on this build as I havn't yet gone all out with minmaxing. I suppose even 70mill dps might be very possible with the correct choices/adjustments.
Arian Synthesis of G3
You playing my build 😇

Check my chars for KTM__R

Lvl 33 omni explosive trap

How ro Lstart pelagoth ?

Go ice crash 2h with same tree till one with nothing ?

Respect

Madg
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
What support gems would you use for cyclone or infernal blow? i guess there would be some changes on the tree. I would love to have your insight
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
You playing my build 😇

Check my chars for KTM__R

Lvl 33 omni explosive trap

How ro Lstart pelagoth ?

Go ice crash 2h with same tree till one with nothing ?

Respect

Madg

Yeah really wish I was playing this build again this league. Not that happy with traps. Played Soulrend Trickster as league start before moving to Saboteur, but that was an even bigger mistake. There's just nothing as fun to me as hollow palm jugg.

I went with Vaal Groundslam on 2H until one with nothing and ice crash, but you can try it with 2H aswell.

"
ChavelaVargas wrote:
What support gems would you use for cyclone or infernal blow? i guess there would be some changes on the tree. I would love to have your insight

For Cyclone I'd definitely swap out multistrike for infused channeling and everything else pretty much stays the same.

Infernal Blow I havn't tested yet, but I'm sure there are some builds with setups for that skill.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Just a disgusting build, I do not recommend it to anyone. Because of him, I had a great start to the league, i am great at maps, and i spend a LOT of time playing the game because it plays very smooth and joyful. 1/10!
Currently playing this build as a league starter and beacuse I enjoy the melee play style. This suited me perfectly. However, into red maps I get one-blasted by everything. 0 survivability, damage is not as promosied and clearly its not updated for a long time. Whoever is concidering this build, think again. There are builds that are MILES better.
"
RNBJ wrote:
Just a disgusting build, I do not recommend it to anyone. Because of him, I had a great start to the league, i am great at maps, and i spend a LOT of time playing the game because it plays very smooth and joyful. 1/10!

I'm glad you hate the build. I too hate it because now I can't enjoy other builds as much anymore. :(

Thanks and gl in your loot!

"
fokkefresh wrote:
Currently playing this build as a league starter and beacuse I enjoy the melee play style. This suited me perfectly. However, into red maps I get one-blasted by everything. 0 survivability, damage is not as promosied and clearly its not updated for a long time. Whoever is concidering this build, think again. There are builds that are MILES better.

I can tell from looking at your character that you didn't follow the guide properly. You are also missing a lot of dexterity and also frenzy charges on body armour to get even remotely close to the "promised" damage.

However, you are on a good track right now if you keep down the path.

Yes, it can be rippy for a bit in red maps if you dont get the 1500 dexterity for 100% spell suppression (try and reinvest some points on the tree elsewhere, above the dexterity cluster into the spell suppression cluster for instance).

Also make sure to get panopticon on your amulet. It's a low invest for very high damage output. I can see you got the large cluster jewel tho, that's real nice.

What you really need is Unrelenting over Unyielding. You lose a lot of tankiness due to that, might be one of the reasons you die so much. And once you get forbidden flesh/flame, try and get Unbreakable with it to gain even more tankiness.

So yeah, like I said, you're doing fine for now, but if you are looking to aim for the 40+ mill dps, you will need to invest A LOT more currency/crafting. You should be sitting at around 5-10 mill dps with that gear rn.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Aug 28, 2022, 1:45:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info