New Microtransaction: Twilight Character Effect

lol, no coments
I have probably the most negative:post ratio count on this forum.

However, I find this MTX amazing. Don't understand the hate.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on May 19, 2021, 2:34:31 AM
"
girng wrote:

That's because you're not on forums a lot. Frequent these boards and you'll understand soon enough.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
girng wrote:

That's because you're not on forums a lot. Frequent these boards and you'll understand soon enough.

I've been lurking here since 2012 IIRC lol. This account is just a newer one I have
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on May 19, 2021, 2:52:07 AM
Why did that track got removed from HO music player? It's really good and may fit perfectly to some celestial styled hideouts
looks very familiar this char effect, mtx, lol
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
JEBUS my heart.

I dont know boss about this price tag and uhm...Stain? With trial behind our character.
"
Xzorn wrote:
I don't know if this was a wise idea.

Mystery Box combined MTX have been notoriously high in price because they're two MTX in one. Now you've created a disparity by adding an MTX linked to Mystery boxes that went to the store months ago and you're asking that same combine price when there was no combine.

The question now becomes: "Are you going to do this for Sin/Innocence, Glimmerwood, Frontier, Polaris, Clown, Thaumaturgy and the other boxes which didn't have this combine?"

Ohh thats the combined cosmetic. Explains price for sure.
I'm getting tired of supporting these prices. The "combination" prices we deal with like good little trained dogs because they've been the standard that you set. Now you intentionally make your own "combination" not included in the scam box and charge double? This company is going down hill with these greedy ass prices, I'm sorry.
Understandable that people aren't happy about this. It's a little too "money-grabby" by GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info