Flameblast , Discharge and Bladeblast

"
lapiz wrote:

Also about dodge, block and walls.. They definitely work against everything and with everything. Dodge and block do interact a bit differently with BCR gem though. Overcapping block works vs BCR but overcapping dodge doesn't. Block and dodge are actually great vs any kinds of spells, especially against the ones that aim to kill with 1 shot.

ive been testing block and dodge and my thoughts are that dodge works better vs attacks while block works better vs spells , cap both at the same time is difficult with the constant nerfs to defensive mechanics , I particularly admire your builds because there is always a balance between attack and defense

"
lolozori wrote:
I Don t mind the 1 shot power those skills have but I think their AOE is way too high. I also think ROA should be included in the list even tho it can t kill tanks it will offscreen kill anything else.

I would favor an aoe cap in pvp arenas but I know some people don t like caps

some skills ( attacks and spells ) can reach a lot of aoe with some ascendancy Classes like occultist , hierophant or deadeye , 2 of the skills i mentioned can reach all the screen and you cant see the opponent even with a widescreen, and well i have some aoe chars and i will be agree if they cap the aoe in the future ( a cap just in pvp ) an aoe cap and a ''fog of war'' would fix the most of pvp problems , melee builds will be great again lul
i feel ggg's problem with pvp is just nerfing skills over and over and over till there is nothing much else left to play, which becomes really boring
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
[Removed by Support] If they did this game wouldn't have such an obvious flowchart. Range "check", AoE "check", pile on any combination of exploitable mechanics. Paired with [Removed by Support] balancing of spells and ranged skills to create an overly tanky character that has utility everywhere on the screen plus some cheesy ass automatic defense that will also 1 shot you if you do happen to touch them. Which will coincidentally scale off of spell or projectile investments because why not.

When you're feeling blue they'll implement something dumber then yesterday so you can be a little bitch all over again til tomorrow. The PvP in this game is ass, it's worse then auto combos or comeback mechanics in a fighting game, it's worse then anything you'd normally consider shit because it's blatantly insulting how bad it is. Glass characters just take turns 1 shotting each other, while other builds like discussed in this thread have the best of both worlds. Melee remains niche and shit or requires multiple rows of key binds and to be a sweat no life with a rabbits foot shoved up your ass to avoid getting 1 shot off a dice roll defense. At it's core it has potential but like I predicted years ago it'd never go anywhere but down the shitter.

Game was made by magic finders for magic finders. I only support it because I like to run a map or two once a month and keep my character looking cool. The PvP ship sailed a long time ago [Removed by Support].
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by Will_GGG on May 19, 2021, 11:44:32 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
[Removed by Support] If they did this game wouldn't have such an obvious flowchart. Range "check", AoE "check", pile on any combination of exploitable mechanics. Paired with [Removed by Support] balancing of spells and ranged skills to create an overly tanky character that has utility everywhere on the screen plus some cheesy ass automatic defense that will also 1 shot you if you do happen to touch them. Which will coincidentally scale off of spell or projectile investments because why not.

When you're feeling blue they'll implement something dumber then yesterday so you can be a little bitch all over again til tomorrow. The PvP in this game is ass, it's worse then auto combos or comeback mechanics in a fighting game, it's worse then anything you'd normally consider shit because it's blatantly insulting how bad it is. Glass characters just take turns 1 shotting each other, while other builds like discussed in this thread have the best of both worlds. Melee remains niche and shit or requires multiple rows of key binds and to be a sweat no life with a rabbits foot shoved up your ass to avoid getting 1 shot off a dice roll defense. At it's core it has potential but like I predicted years ago it'd never go anywhere but down the shitter.

Game was made by magic finders for magic finders. I only support it because I like to run a map or two once a month and keep my character looking cool. The PvP ship sailed a long time ago [Removed by Support].

+1

Lately im playing other videogames because looks like ggg doesnt care about pvp balance
"

Shame that they heavily censored your post so much. It was actually quite funny before all this censorship.. lol. Keep your eyes out for Lost Ark when it hopefully & finally drops in the west.
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on May 27, 2021, 2:56:08 PM
"
wylkme wrote:
Discharge and flameblast are very similar. Both skills are dealing too much damage "per hit" which makes them 1 shot everyone now.

yeah , those skills are dealing too much damage in pvp , also dont forget about Mines..broken since a couple leagues back
"

yeah , those skills are dealing too much damage in pvp , also dont forget about Mines..broken since a couple leagues back

More like "broken since introduced in the game"
Forum pvp
"
discharge can ignore dodge and the most of defensive mechanics and the aoe isnt small

can someone explain me how discharge can ignore dodge mechanics? or "most of defensive mechanics" as said in the post above?

I can't understand the nature of such bug(or should I have said unintended mechanic) if it exists.

Thanks.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 7, 2021, 11:41:09 PM
It doesn't ignore dodge/block. I think what he's referring to is that it rolls a hit, it just kills you, just a really misleading way to say it's a one-shot kind of skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info