New Microtransaction: Stygian Puncture Effect

"
60x7 wrote:
Are all these new MTX just a provocation? People want a better game more than useless shit that does nothing to help performance.

FYI MTX artists don't fix game bugs.
"
Xzorn wrote:
I'm more just confused why anyone would use Puncture outside single target.
I actually ended up using puncture as my main attack for clear and single target this league. So at least one person can use this MTX haha.
0_0
0_0
Funny enough this "stygian burning arrow mtx" is probably mandatory to buy if you actually play Puncture after the nerfs because you can hardly see the fucking bleed effect in the first place. This offers a pretty massive visual QoL. But of course they know that.
As of poe.ninja, there are 19 people playing with Puncture. And even if there were just a single person, for whom this MTX is a thing, i am totally fine with this. But what i am NOT fine with is, that this MTX actually covers the corresponding Ailment, while non of the other Stygian MTX for fire skills cover their ailment. Stygian is my favorit theme, yet i don't buy e.g. consecrated Path just because the ignites do not match. Still the same orange theme, though the MTX turns the skill itself into blue. Let's be honest: those are just half finished products, will buy it as soon as they cover ignites as well. The excuse i read sometime ago, that it would confuse people in pvp is a joke. Nearly nobody does pvp in this game and those few who do (as nearly everybody else) will get this information via this page or can use like 2 synapsis and figure it out within a few seconds ingame. This is just making me and i guess some other people angry. Fix the half finished MTX please!
"
60x7 wrote:
Are all these new MTX just a provocation? People want a better game more than useless shit that does nothing to help performance.

Post before this from GGG was about performance and that they are planning more fixes, two hours later they dare to release some new MTX for the people who have no issues or are still playing and here you are, crying about something that doesnt have anything to do with the speed of the game development.
Last edited by JestNebozo on May 18, 2021, 1:45:38 AM
"
60x7 wrote:

yet, you buy them all XD
this looks kinda stupid
I would've much rather have it with some red bleed-out effect than a blue ghostflame tbh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info