[3.14] Gryph's Blaziken Inquisitor! Ngamahu's Flame Fire CoC BF+BB Spin2Win!

"
edessiex wrote:
Thanks for the build, I am going to respect my Inquisitor into it :-)
One question, can we do withtout the bottled faith and the Watcher's eye ?
Currently these are out of my reach.
Thanks !

Yes, use a diamond flask instead and make sure you have some ES leech (heart of Flame Anoint is adequate)

Inquisitor has great Life+ES recovery innately. It just so happens that ES on hit is incredibly strong with Bladefall+Bladeblast because of the innumerable hits per second.
thanks for sharing man !
anyway, the boots its error? i open and nothing pop up xD
thanks anyway
"
harunaga wrote:
thanks for sharing man !
anyway, the boots its error? i open and nothing pop up xD
thanks anyway

Lol. Missed that somehow! FIXED! Boot slot is pretty flexible though. Tailwind for zoom. Phys as extra fire for more damage. Generic boots for res+chaos res+movespeed+life. All good things.
How are you getting your Crit chance to 100%? Thanks for the help.
"
fierceseaman wrote:
How are you getting your Crit chance to 100%? Thanks for the help.

Righteous Providence gives a MASSIVE amount of crit chance. :)

Combine that with some attack crit on chest and a bottled faith and you can get to 100% crit chance without too much trouble. Just gotta stack some strength and intelligence
Hey, thank you for this build.
I have a small question, why you take Smashing strike on your tree ? I see this node is almost profit for staff, not two handed axe. Thank you for reading my question. Have a nice day.
"
geminiikiss wrote:
Hey, thank you for this build.
I have a small question, why you take Smashing strike on your tree ? I see this node is almost profit for staff, not two handed axe. Thank you for reading my question. Have a nice day.

The endurance charge on melee critial strike is global--not just for staves. Free and easy endurance charge generation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info