Unique Bosses Scarab

Hey

There is a watchstone modifier that is called:
"Unique Bosses have 8.8% chance to drop an additional Scarab".

I tested it with the Map Bosses and it works but in past leagues there was a wording "Kill the Beyond Bosses" so i thought that i can get massive beyond spawnes and get a lot of scarabs.
After around 30 kills of beyond bosses i had an estimated outcome of 10 scarabs but non droped.

Is the wording off or is it a bug?

Greetings and have a nice day.
Last bumped on Feb 12, 2022, 11:41:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Beyond monster is not a map boss
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Elandro wrote:
Hey

There is a watchstone modifier that is called:
"Unique Bosses have 8.8% chance to drop an additional Scarab".

I tested it with the Map Bosses and it works but in past leagues there was a wording "Kill the Beyond Bosses" so i thought that i can get massive beyond spawnes and get a lot of scarabs.
After around 30 kills of beyond bosses i had an estimated outcome of 10 scarabs but non droped.

Is the wording off or is it a bug?

Greetings and have a nice day.

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
"
neohongkong wrote:
Beyond monster is not a map boss

But they are unique bosses.
[Removed by Support]
By the data mined by the Poe wiki,, they are only marked as beyond boss, not map boss.

Well I guess if they fix it it also fix the spawn rate to prevent farming.

Because even twined , at most 6 bosses compare to a lot more beyond boss you can generate.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Or the more obvious potential fix by GGG, would be just fix the description.....

Clearly the passives is not a beyond passive or invasion passive or rogue exile passive right?

bump, bug or intended?
I'd also like confirmation if this is a bug or the wording is wrong
Bad wording
Has there been any update on this? I don't see anything new.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info