hyperboreus cannot roll cd?

hi,

just checked wiki and craft of exile this belt should roll cooldown reduction veiled mod, however there is non in standard or ultimatum market (included offline), it shows it can roll, but can it really?
Last bumped on May 18, 2021, 12:55:13 AM
Apparently not, due to the "Focus has x% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate" mod on it. Same mod group as the generic cooldown recovery rate one.
Украина в моём сердце
thank you.
"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
Apparently not, due to the "Focus has x% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate" mod on it. Same mod group as the generic cooldown recovery rate one.

Somehow the mod do exist and mod group does not matter

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/XozLJ3WuP

It seems the trade site merged the mods into the line

Focus has (30-50)% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate

Otherwise it is impossible to have 51% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 18, 2021, 12:38:08 AM
Well, may be trade site is wrong once again

The blow up of the cap may be caused by something else

As the trade site show items with TWO veil mod. Both item has

Your Critical Strike Chance is Lucky while Focussed

Edit: not two. It is a hybrid new 3.14 mod
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on May 18, 2021, 1:01:58 AM
The unveiled version of lucky crit chance has the bonus cooldown recovery rate for focus that the crafted version does not have. Unlike generic cooldown recovery, it does not share a mod group with the unique's focus cooldown recovery rate mod.
Украина в моём сердце
"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
The unveiled version of lucky crit chance has the bonus cooldown recovery rate for focus that the crafted version does not have. Unlike generic cooldown recovery, it does not share a mod group with the unique's focus cooldown recovery rate mod.

Well, seem so. Since wiki does not have 3.14 mod yet (as well as 3.13) so that i don't have enough info to deduce the reason.

May be the mod group do block the modifier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info