[3.14] Non-Ignite Fireburst Staff. Tanky, satisfying and fast clear. 4 mill dps with starter staff.

"
Agginator01 wrote:
I was wondering if you would be able to take a look at my build and tell me how to improve it. Currently I feel like im lacking a bit of damage against bosses but my overall survivability feels fine for now in red maps.

https://pastebin.com/MK1Mvqbc

Hi, from what I checked you have around 1.8 mill Sirus dps if you use concecrated effect. If you get 80-100 more strength, a good accuracy affix on one item, put arcane surge on frost blink and get quality on gems it becomes 3 millions. These are the easiest steps in my opinion, you can also put 3 nodes into "Enigmatic reach" staff nodes near cluster jewel for extra proc rate. Also, switch "adds fire damage to spells" to just "adds fire damage" craft on your staff, another 5% dps difference.
any tips how to craft the fire burst weapon... currently there are no good staff with fire burst in market.
"
JusForpvP wrote:
any tips how to craft the fire burst weapon... currently there are no good staff with fire burst in market.

Depends on your budget. Just use essence of hysteria until 1 good mod and open prefix for flat phys/fire.
The best option in the long run is fracturing the fire burst mod and crafting on it. I am trying to get suffixes done by spamming an esence then I will do a couple veiled chaos orbs with “suffixes cannot be changed”
Check out this Doryani beast i made with just 4 divine orbs (pardon my paint skills).
"
Check out this Doryani beast i made with just 4 divine orbs (pardon my paint skills).

Nice one! Small points any good? I like chaos res or movement speed on those. I am still trying to roll it so the single point notable "Arcane vision" is useful, that would be a winner
"
Berserker77 wrote:
"

Nice one! Small points any good? I like chaos res or movement speed on those. I am still trying to roll it so the single point notable "Arcane vision" is useful, that would be a winner

Allocated small points: 13% crit chance (nice!), 7% AoE (winner!), 7% Attack Dmg and useless 11% inc chaos dmg. Points to be allocated on the way to 2nd Revitalising Flames (1st is on annoint ofc) are 7% chaos res and 1% attack hits dodge, so not that bad. Unfortunately Arcane Vision is dead with fire res. So far i'm quite satisfied, might try to roll better one later in the league.
hello again

could u check my pob : https://pastebin.com/YB6TRBn3
may i know what is my dps , i dont understand how to calculate dps from pob

i dont know what i am doing wrong... i still get one shot sometime, normally from trial master.
what should i improve now, i still have 10ex budget thank you
Last edited by JusForpvP on May 24, 2021, 1:39:45 PM
"
JusForpvP wrote:
hello again

could u check my pob : https://pastebin.com/YB6TRBn3
may i know what is my dps , i dont understand how to calculate dps from pob

i dont know what i am doing wrong... i still get one shot sometime, normally from trial master.
what should i improve now, i still have 10ex budget thank you

Hi, you have 3 millions of dps (with power charges and assasins mark up) at the moment. Trial master is pretty much mechanical fight, I honestly still dont understand his "ultimatum" attack but I never had problems with it, do you die even in ultimatum itself? On the video my hp/es pretty never dropped below 70-80%.

If you feel squishy still, try getting a vaal regalia with life/es and life as extra ES. If you will not mind losing AoE from carcass (should still be fine with 120% increase) you will get extra 200 life and 1500 ES.
Also do you have fire leech as life on your doryani jewel? Life leech is pretty important.

As for upgrades: Try to fracture or craft another staff, even tho yours is pretty good and get cooldown reduction on your boots, as the rest your gear is even better than mine lol. Get awakened gems (fire pene, awakened aoe are rather cheap) and take a look at alt qualities. I'm lazy to buy them all as it works fine atm but I believe divergent or phantasmal purifying flame is pretty good.
Last edited by Berserker77 on May 24, 2021, 3:29:49 PM
I finally made a staff I am not ashamed of guys

. No luck with fracturing sadly but I managed without, updated a guide with it
Last edited by Berserker77 on May 24, 2021, 5:36:22 PM
thank you , i will try upgrade my build hehe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info