[3.14] [HCSSF] Herald Of Agony Raider (2 mil DPS) | 1000+ Life gained on hit /s | 8k+ Life

"
phopo wrote:
Just curious, when would you make the shift from leveling skill to the beginnings of end game HoAg?
I've been playing a while, but and still very bad at knowing when to make the switch for most builds. Years in and I still struggle with clearing end content.

There's no exact science for this, I tend to switch in Blood Aqueducts just because I usually spend a decent amount of time there, and am able to farm for the gear needed there for the switch.

But to be honest, if you don't like switching, you can just struggle through the campaign with HoAg. Not everyone is trying to clear the campaign as fast as they can.
Really enjoyed this build in 3.14 just wondering if you will be doing a update for 3.15?
I've never really done much with minion builds. Is it safe to assume the new 50% more poison damage for players and enemies will boost up HoAg? And are the new mana costs going to hurt this build?
"
LunarProphet wrote:
I've never really done much with minion builds. Is it safe to assume the new 50% more poison damage for players and enemies will boost up HoAg? And are the new mana costs going to hurt this build?

50% more poison damage does nothing whatsoever for HoAg builds that focus on the crawler; his damage doesn't come from poison, and poison for the player is typically zdps just used to stack virulence (virulence stacks drive agony crawler strength).

The mana costs make having herald of agony fully linked more difficult, cutting options for other auras, but you don't really need much else anyway. A popular choice for hoag builds is a chest that sets its reserve cost at a flat 45% anyway, so it's never going to be impossible from a mana perspective.
Hello

See many raider going Herald of agony this league and i used to play HoA with cyclone + wither + fortify + lgoh, why all raider use lancing steel?

Fly safe
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

See many raider going Herald of agony this league and i used to play HoA with cyclone + wither + fortify + lgoh, why all raider use lancing steel?

Fly safe

Because its a fast attack skill, more life gain on hit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info