[3.15] Mr__Khan's 1400% Movement Speed Lab Runner (Wave of Conviction Trap Pathfinder)

You didn't mention it, but a psuedo 8L helmet can also be used for this build to get similar/higher dmg(depending on what you get on it) than a +4 skin. Also you can use divergent berserk on iz to boost your damage more since you have time to generate enough rage to proc it before taking it out. This can be useful to get above the treshhold for gifts if you're struggling a bit on the damage side. (:
Awesome guide!
"
FcNaCl wrote:
You didn't mention it, but a psuedo 8L helmet can also be used for this build to get similar/higher dmg(depending on what you get on it) than a +4 skin. Also you can use divergent berserk on iz to boost your damage more since you have time to generate enough rage to proc it before taking it out. This can be useful to get above the treshhold for gifts if you're struggling a bit on the damage side. (:

You need a lot of mana regen to make Divergent Berserk work. You'll have enough rage to throw traps, but many times you won't have enough rage left over to proc all of your Arcane Cloak/Arcane Surge + Auras + Righteous Fire + Storm Brand.

It would likely require having Mana Regen enchant on your boots, and stacking mana regen on Neck/Ring2. Also, perhaps you could have mana regen on sceptres as well. Maybe in a high budget build it would be worth it, but isn't something I would recommend to 99.9% of players.

I would love to see a good way to craft the Pseudo-8 Link for this League. If you have a version available we could put it into a PoB and include it as a viable option for running gift labs! The 30% More Elemental Damage and 30% More Damage on Low Life sound super appealing.
Mr__Khan's Lab Running Guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3120142 Mr__Khan's Mirror Shop - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3184063
Last edited by MrKhanTTV on May 14, 2021, 5:55:08 PM
"
"
FcNaCl wrote:

You need a lot of mana regen to make Divergent Berserk work. You'll have enough rage to throw traps, but many times you won't have enough rage left over to proc all of your Arcane Cloak/Arcane Surge + Auras + Righteous Fire + Storm Brand.

It would likely require having Mana Regen enchant on your boots, and stacking mana regen on Neck/Ring2. Also, perhaps you could have mana regen on sceptres as well. Maybe in a high budget build it would be worth it, but isn't something I would recommend to 99.9% of players.

I would love to see a good way to craft the Pseudo-8 Link for this League. If you have a version available we could put it into a PoB and include it as a viable option for running gift labs! The 30% More Elemental Damage and 30% More Damage on Low Life sound super appealing.

You misunderstood me on the div berserk part, when you take out your lethal pride before killing izaro, it won't remove the leftover rage that you generated when you walked up to him, in returns, this means that you have enough rage to sustain a divergent berserk for about 2 or 3s which in most cases will suffice to get the full dmg out of it (an experienced labrunner should be able to pop his rf+berserk+phase run just before iz becomes targettable)
Last edited by FcNaCl on May 14, 2021, 6:03:30 PM
"
FcNaCl wrote:
"
"
FcNaCl wrote:

You misunderstood me on the div berserk part, when you take out your lethal pride before killing izaro, it won't remove the leftover rage that you generated when you walked up to him, in returns, this means that you have enough rage to sustain a divergent berserk for about 2 or 3s which in most cases will suffice to get the full dmg out of it (an experienced labrunner should be able to pop his rf+berserk+phase run just before iz becomes targettable)

Ahhhh, I see now! So we can still pop berserk after unequiping the Akoya to benefit from the 11% more spell dmg or so from a Divergent Berserk with Enhance! That would mean we would move our Berserk back to the boots for Harvest Lab setup.
Mr__Khan's Lab Running Guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3120142 Mr__Khan's Mirror Shop - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3184063
"
Knowledge of Bases/Enchants needed to min/max profit

Is there a guide for this? where do I learn whats the best base for each enchant, there are so many of them
"
buttcommander wrote:
"
Knowledge of Bases/Enchants needed to min/max profit

Is there a guide for this? where do I learn whats the best base for each enchant, there are so many of them

There is a pretty good list on PathOfMatth’s Youtube Video but it is somewhat outdated for a few reasons. 1) It was made early league so some of those bases are not as worth anymore due to meta shift and the fact that players generally have more income now. 2) Some of those bases are so saturated perhaps they aren’t worth it anymore to enchant

I would watch the video though because it does a great job of teaching how to use Poe Ninja to price check.

I tend to use a combination of Poe Ninja, Pathofexile trade site and my chat yelling at me to figure out what to enchant.

One of the best ways to keep up with the meta is to dedicate time to looking into all of the big PoE creators latest videos. Don’t watch the videos, but skip to see if there is a PoB or Section in the Video. See if they use a certain Base or specific enchant. For example, Mathil made a build with Indigon and Ice Spear proj. I made 40ex that day selling indigon with Ice Spear proj. I mean, feel free to watch the videos through if you want but it will take a lot more time :)

Last edited by MrKhanTTV on May 14, 2021, 7:49:55 PM
Approved by NotPathofMatth
I approve this message.

Good guide, solid work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info