Stash Tab Sale and Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Enough frigging mtx already. Fix your damn game.

And yes I know its separate teams that produce mtx to those that develope the game, but maybe read the room? The playerbase is as unhappy as I've ever seen it, stop trying to squeeze money out of people whilst they are upset. Fix the key issues, then resume your mtx bombardment.

How about a little diplomacy / PR?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by JC_GGG on May 16, 2021, 8:24:41 AM
crap, and I just bought some tabs a couple of days ago...
"
Akasuner wrote:
"
Enough frigging mtx already. Fix your damn game.

And yes I know its separate teams that produce mtx to those that develope the game, but maybe read the room? The playerbase is as unhappy as I've ever seen it, stop trying to squeeze money out of people whilst they are upset. Fix the key issues, then resume your mtx bombardment.

How about a little diplomacy / PR?

Someone, Chris? Really should go on a PR course!

While they do the course, you can work on your mental health, it realy looks like you need that badly.

Yes, because I'm the only person on this thread and forum that has an issue with mtx barrage...

Feel free to continue typing nonsense though.
"
nickwch wrote:
isnt the last sales was only like 2 weeks ago?
was the sales very bad that's why the interval is so short + a "free" mystery box?

Stash Tab sales are every 3rd weekend.

Not sure what changed, but didn't the "Free" League Mystery Box used to be just for logging in? :/
Nice
lol
Weta-Squad.... Assemble!
Australian Summoner-Main
Cool 1-month anniversary of the league, I guess; in line with the acts.
25th MTX news in 28 days, while the trialmaster's absurd spawn rate is still not addressed.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Pog
Honestly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info