New Microtransactions: Celestial Ground Slam Effect and Banebrand Scythe Weapon Skin

as i remember, some exiles asked for ground slam in the latest post, well, here u go
"
HoangBoss wrote:
as i remember, some exiles asked for ground slam in the latest post, well, here u go

Well, I myself was more poking fun at how many beta skills don't have an MTX somehow.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
banebrand bow where?!?!?!
Sigh... another weapon that doesn't transform into a bow, such a missed opportunity.
Hmmm all these different MTX's; skins, char effects, skill effects, weap effects, armor sets, HO's and HO deco's, account enhancements-what happens to them all when (if) POE 2 comes out?

something to think about...
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Can you stop with the mtx spamming every 6 hours please. Can you not make it so people can opt out of receiving this so-called news?

I cant stand the constant overpriced mtx that is being pedalled all the time when the game is in a bad state, with probably the playerbase at its unhappiest.

Some people love mtx and that's fine, they should be able to receive these alerts. Alot of people hate mtx though, and would like to not have it thrown at us every time we check the website for real news
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on May 13, 2021, 3:19:25 AM
"
Rjvmu wrote:
Celestial is best

no
Banebrand skin works with everything but the bow? Lame.
this looks sad, specially the weapon effect
"
Hmmm all these different MTX's; skins, char effects, skill effects, weap effects, armor sets, HO's and HO deco's, account enhancements-what happens to them all when (if) POE 2 comes out?

something to think about...

There is literally nothing to think about, maybe you should check what they said about mtx you buy before poe2 instead of commenting some non-sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info