|[PlayStation] 3.14.1c Patch Notes
Note: This patch includes updates from 3.14.1b, which we have included at the bottom of this post for your reference.
General Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a bug that prevented Safehouse rewards from being tripled.
- Fixed a bug that caused portals to teleport to the last selected Act instead of the current Act.
- Fixed an issue with the Corruption Altar and Lapidary Lens that showed it had remaining uses when it was out of uses.
- Added a contextual prompt to the Corruption Altar and Lapidary Lens.
Microtransaction Fixes and Improvements
- Clarified that the Harvest craft which changes a unique item into a random unique weapon can also change the item into a random unique quiver. This is purely a description change.
- Fixed an oversight where the Hateforge unique gloves were incorrectly applying to skills that were supported by totems, traps and mines, which allowed Vaal skills to be used freely with no cost or limit. We're currently trying to come up with a solution to allow these gloves to work with traps and mines again, if possible.
- Fixed a bug with the Elementalist's Bastion of Elements notable ascendancy passive skill where Primal Aegis wouldn't be reapplied if you died in an area.
- Fixed a bug with the Mahuxotl's Machination unique shield where Everlasting Sacrifice could sometimes fail to trigger when reaching full energy shield.
- Fixed a bug where the Icestorm skill granted by The Whispering Ice unique staff couldn't be supported by Arcanist Brand.
- Fixed a bug where the Gluttony of Elements skill granted by the Blood of Corruption unique amulet wasn't healing you and nearby allies when taking elemental damage.
- Fixed a bug where Herald of Agony being supported by Arrogance could cause the summoned Agony Crawler to fail to attack.
- Fixed a bug where the "Defeat The Trialmaster while affected by Trialmaster's Tether and without any player being hit by the Trialmaster's Heart" challenge didn't always complete when the conditions were met.
- Fixed a bug where players in a party that were no longer participating in an active Ultimatum encounter could still be affected by Ruin.
- Fixed a bug with the Restless Ground III modifier in Ultimatum encounters where monsters resurrected as Phantasms were unable to apply Ruin.
- Fixed a bug where the small "Additional Sample Rewards" nodes in the Valdo's Rest Atlas passive tree could sometimes provide fewer additional samples with rewards than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Squandered Prosperity divination card wasn't counting towards the "Unique Map" reward criteria in the "Turn in Divination Cards" challenge.
- Fixed a bug where Tormented Spirits could possess Alva in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug where Tormented Spirits could possess Conquerors during their portal animation in Conqueror-influenced maps.
- Fixed a flickering issue with some of Sirus, Awakener of Worlds' skills.
- Fixed a bug where items with quality in your stash couldn't be filtered using the '+' character.
- Fixed a visual bug where an incorrect amount of Voltaxic Sulphite could be shown as a reward upon completing a map if you had the Sulphite Infusion atlas passive skill allocated.
- Fixed a visual bug where minion life bars were slightly misaligned.
- Fixed a visual bug where Delirium mist wasn't covering water areas in The Syndrome Encampment.
- Fixed an instance crash.
3.14.1b Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where the Bleached Skull Helmet microtransaction was producing an unintended glowing eyes effect.
- Fixed a bug where the Ethercraft Weapon Effect microtransactions weren't correctly applying to the Steam-powered Weapon microtransaction.
- Fixed a bug where the Innocence Character Effect microtransaction could sometimes produce an unintended trail.
- Fixed a bug where the Invisible Buff Effect microtransaction wasn't working correctly with Petrified Blood.
- Fixed a bug where the Lightbringer Weapon Effect microtransaction wasn't applying correctly to two handed axes and maces.
- Fixed a bug where the Nightfall Weapon Effect microtransaction could lose its effect temporarily when used alongside the Nightfall Flame Dash microtransaction.
- Fixed a bug where the Vanguard Apparition Effect microtransaction was producing an unintended distortion effect.
- Fixed a visual bug that could occur if you gained Fanaticism while wearing the Black Body Armour microtransaction.
- Fixed a visual bug that could occur when using Crackling Lance with the Stormcaller Gloves microtransaction.
- Fixed a clipping problem with the Merchant Cloak microtransaction.
- Clarified that the Shrine of Empowerment room and the Sanctum of Unity room in the Temple of Atzoatl require adjacent rooms to be connected in order for them to be upgraded. This is purely a description change.
- Fixed a bug where Harvest plots could grant fewer than four crafts. Each plot now correctly grants a minimum of four crafts per plot.
- Fixed a bug where the blades from the Razor Dance Ultimatum modifier could persist after completing the encounter.
- Fixed a bug where monsters in Ultimatum encounters could teleport on top of your character and prevent you from moving.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Maps anointed with Teal Oils were spawning monsters faster than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Cameria the Coldblooded could get stuck using his Ice Spike skill endlessly during Betrayal encounters.
- Fixed a visual bug where capturing beasts could sometimes show incorrect beastcrafting recipes being unlocked.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur while swapping weapons if your gloves were enchanted with an "of Spite" modifier.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during the Malachai, The Nightmare encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash.
Last bumped on May 28, 2021, 12:56:21 PM
on May 12, 2021, 9:24:21 PM
Grinding Gear Games
Uh... Is the server actually going to restart?
EDIT: And there it is. 4 minutes late, when it's normally within 30 seconds of the realm-announced time.
Last edited by QQPQ on May 12, 2021, 10:05:32 PM
on May 12, 2021, 10:04:04 PM
Will the delay of loading textures be fixed anyday?, It was nice before you actually could see what you battled, now textures get loaded so slow you either died of enemy before you see it, or you kill them before you see anything. Quite annoying for a game which are heavely dependent on what you see to survive and punishing when you die. Really put me off playing much last months. Playing this on ps5, around christmas it worked perfectly, but I guess something happend around when Ritual league started I guess. Also I mostly play in standard, and quite annoying when you kill build after build with nerfs becouse some very few ppl managed to get insane builds with crafting. Mostly on Pc. I guess we can only dream of that on Console. It would be great if you also allowed us to activate all flask (or selected ones) with the press of one button. Not having a keyboard is also a big disadventage in this game.
on May 13, 2021, 6:03:34 AM
Thanks for slightly decreasing the hold time on the ultimatum advance next wave button - these types of small quality of life improvements are always much appreciated!
on May 13, 2021, 12:17:55 PM
Cant even log in the game on my ps4, its keep on crashing with 34878-0 error.
on May 28, 2021, 12:56:21 PM