3.14.1c Hotfix

If this cursor skin patch broke the game like this because it's "high definition" how the game will handle poe 4.0 in general?

Food for thought.

Also, looks like I would rather play something else for today servers are extremely laggy from comments around this forums.

I don't get paid for test.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
Now if I change cursors, my game freezes.

Arch Linux, nvidia 465.27-2 Nvidia 2070s
People are still using windows 7?
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
zyldragoon wrote:
game freeze after select high contrast mouse

Thanks for the reports, we're looking into it.

Any way we can disable the cursor mtx for now? I need to play on that character.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Patching goes so slow, like 12 kb/s? Server issue or?

edit:
Standalone client, w10 pro.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on May 12, 2021, 1:16:33 AM
"
D4wdl wrote:
Any way we can disable the cursor mtx for now? I need to play on that character.

Should be fixed now from the latest hotfix.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
"
D4wdl wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
zyldragoon wrote:

Thanks for the reports, we're looking into it.

The way I did it was putting the game into "Windowed Mode" so that I could click "off screen" to make PoE a "back ground window" instead of the "active window" (note: you will still "see" the screen "freeze" when hovering over it WITHOUT clicking on it, keeping it an inactive window, BUT it'll accept at least one input.)

By clicking one option, then clicking off the screen to make the window inactive, then clicking another option, you can slowly make your way into the game and into the appropriate menus to disable the cursor. (It's honestly way easier than it sounds)

May not work - worked for me though.

EDIT: Didn't see the post above. Hopefully it works now.
Last edited by SpeedyParticles on May 12, 2021, 1:22:50 AM
EDIT:

It seems like the problem was on my side, so that's my bad :/
Last edited by TitaniumTeddyBear on May 12, 2021, 5:29:25 PM
"
zyldragoon wrote:

Glad the devs are spending their time fixing mouse cursor issues LOL!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info