Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

{3.14}Hogg's Guardian Exsanguinator Lazy Man Facetank 12k ES/Life, Max Defense

That's Aegis Aurora, 30k armor with flasks running and 75% chance to block....every time I block I gain 600 ES. Can't use Zealots with skills that require life to cast.
Yo, 72 now and got main items on this. Maps goes smooth but ults on tier 2 blue maps feels like mobs die so slow :D And no shield charge setup? Whats your tactic in ults for survival?
Anddd where do you get max block? i have like 65/50 even with keynode taken which doubles chanses..
The blue nightmare is a ton of block....if you're missing that you won't have max spell block. Also the 4 nodes beside the keystone have a ton of block on them. What is your gem level? If you're killing slow it is probably due to lower level gems or not enough + to the skill gems.
Yea, have only +1 to all phys gems atm...and no, they arent maxed yet nor quality. Me and my friend tried upgraded uberlab, and tho i have 75/50 block, max resses and 4k hp and 5k ES, Izaro 1 shot me somehow.
I'm doing decent with the build, at 79 now, and all uniques + some ok gear elsewhere. Also got the unique jewels and I am working on obtaining the cluster jewels. A lvl 21/20 exsanguiate helps a lot on damage, still working on support gems being around lvl 17/18.

I still die in ults, being stationary on t10 alched maps though. Other than that it's indeed a slow and steady playstyle.
Last edited by petteroes on May 24, 2021, 8:16:51 AM
Ya lvl 79 is a bit low for T10 Ulti's...once you get some levels the ability to hang stationary will be easy.

Uber Lab will 1 shot, hes got 300% increased damage. 3904 (Eternal) x 300% is basically 12k per hit for just his normal melee.....his melee attack takes about 1/2 my ES per swing with armor flasks running. That jump attack is a 1 shot on any build if it hits.

Uber lab is higher damage than Sirius...not really an encounter for a still developing character.
Last edited by Wharhogg on May 24, 2021, 11:31:57 AM
Please update your POB if you find improvements. :)
Here is my current POB:

https://pastebin.com/rvUHAwHx

I found a crazy good breech ring!
Last edited by Wharhogg on May 24, 2021, 1:21:01 PM
What cluster jewels do u use I don't see them posted
Any update for 3.15 please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info