Something wrong with Exalted Orb drop

Something is wrong with Exalted Orb drop, I only dropped 1 EX after two weeks since league start. In the last league, used to drop 1 EX every 2-3 days, sometimes twice a day. Harbingers did not drop EX shards as well. Torment mode for new league starter?
Last bumped on May 13, 2021, 10:35:02 PM
I have a 92 and a 95 level char and not dropped one died a fair amount on the 95 so he should be close to 97. so I would say the drop rate has been hit
Harby Exalt Shards were nerfed last league, mid-league. There was a lot of discussion around it, and I'm pretty sure it was even officially in the patch notes (although they wouldn't have phrased it like that--it would have said something like "drop rates have been adjusted").

Raw exalt drops (as drops from mobs/chests) seem about the same or maybe a *tiny* bit lower, to me, than previous leagues.

That said, I'm getting plenty of Ex from Ulti and Ritual. I don't consider these "drops".

Exalts drop rarely enough that going 2 weeks without one at all (which is less than the OP is complaining about) would not be that out of the ordinary, unless you play 16 hours a day or something. And even then, the content type matters.

Averaging a raw Exalt drop every 2 days would be quite high. Again, this presumes you're not doing crazy juicing like 80-100% Delirium maps with full scarabs and sextants all day long.

For normal "Alch & go" mapping at T16s with a fairly fast build, you can expect to average 1 Exalt every 20-30 hours of play, in my experience.

But the amount of RNG in this game is huge. You could drop 3 or 4 in the span of 10 hours, or go 200 hours without any at all. Both of those things have happened to me in the past.
Dropped 2 exalts from mobs yesterday in Delve, before that I had no luck with them for 2 weeks. Overall drops are horrible.
Exalt drops are the same for me.. Kill more shit get more shit. Ive had 4 raw drops in the first two weeks but i quit playing 2 days ago.
Me and my 2 friends are experiencing the same thing with exalted drops on xbox. But this also extends to all currency not just exalted. Last season I was able to trade in jewelers,fusing and alts for quite a bit of exalted but not this season.. Between 3 of us with our minimum level character being 90 we have seen 1 exalted drop between us since league start and we all play 8+ hours a day. Something is wrong for sure. We went from having it all last season to absolutely nothing this season and with fewer people playing its near impossible to change builds and be able to afford it cause prices are sky high on everything.
Okay what I replied gone :(

I mean a tough league for starter. Everything nerfed and no enjoyment of farming, too much death and you got nothing worthwhile. And without wealth to improve BD, you die again... sad story

For Harbinger, it is nerfed than last leagues, I can only get binder/Alch shards now, while I can get plenty of ancient shard and certain EX shard during last week of last league.
Last edited by RabbitQ wRoNg T on May 11, 2021, 2:25:36 AM
"

For Harbinger, it is nerfed than last leagues, I can only get binder/Alch shards now, while I can get plenty of ancient shard and certain EX shard during last week of league.

You're comparing a (presumably) full complete Atlas with high awakening bonus and a punch of Atlas Passives to a much less complete, much lower awakening level situation.

And probably lower tier, less juiced maps too.

Harbies seem exactly the same to me as they were at the end of last league.

That's individual Harbies.

If you're using the Atlas passive in Valdo, that was nerfed pretty hard. You get way fewer Harbies now, and they're not all there at the same time and place (which is much better for performance, but the loot and XP is lower).

"
Everything nerfed

This isn't even close to true.

If we're talking about builds, there are still tons of powerful builds, and even a few that weren't possible last league.

If we're talking about leagues/mechanics, quite a number of them were buffed.

Alva is *way* better than before, for example.
Had 4 so far in two weeks, also there was one in the ritual shrine that I was a few points short of :(
Had 2 exalt drops since league start....but have had tons of chaos from the league mechanic.....haven’t had to do any chaos orders got to level 94 but have decided to quit the league....Poe is a great game but they need better league mechanics this league is just ritual league basically

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info