Xbox x Series V PS4

Played a bit on PS4 sometime ago and it was awful, crashes, freezes etc.

Just acquired a new Xbox Series X and before I bother to install PoE is it worth playing on the new Xbox ?
Last bumped on May 12, 2021, 2:39:41 PM
"
Was718hac wrote:

The vast majority of this stuff has been fixed. Crashing is now pretty rare (not gone, but less than once every 10 hours for most players).

Unfortunately, there are some new issues that were introduced last league, to do with Texture Streaming and a few other performance related things.

I play on PS5 now, and it's a good experience. I still have occasional issues, but they are quite rare. Some people report more issues than I experience, even on PS5.

I'm sure you'll get some people reporting first-hand on the XBox experience, but I've heard mixed reports for Series S, and mostly good reports for Series X.
"
Was718hac wrote:

Just acquired a new Xbox Series X and before I bother to install PoE is it worth playing on the new Xbox ?

I've been playing on a Series X since last league without any major issues. The normal texture issues are still a thing from time to time, and I do have an occasion crash, but all content has been playable with decent frame rates.

Long story short, yes, it's definitely worth it it to play on Series X, the only thing I really miss when compared to PC is better trade functionality.
Don't believe everything that you think.
Last edited by PragmaticApe on May 10, 2021, 7:56:52 AM
Yeah, playing on a PS5 too, and it has been a good experience.

Thanks for the replies :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info