3.14 Kami's Bladefall CoC-quisitor / 10k+ EHP / Tanky + dps / High Budget

Hey how are you using curse on ring, gem, gloves? when you have additional curse on chest only. Doesnt that mean you are only using 2 curses?
I dont understand please help someone
"

Hey how are you using curse on ring, gem, gloves? when you have additional curse on chest only. Doesnt that mean you are only using 2 curses?
I dont understand please help someone

Aw Hextouch lvl 5 - give you 3 curse)
Last edited by stick111 on May 22, 2021, 1:50:48 PM
I just invested 60ish ex into the build but my dmg is complete crap can someone take a look please. I also feel pretty squishy. I switched from coc ice nova since i have better budget now. https://pastebin.com/kUViqHFw
sorry dont mean to spam donnu how to delete post
Last edited by rensonjr on May 22, 2021, 3:15:02 PM
Fortify
"

this depends on the Megalomaniac you buy

Overlord from Megalomaniac not work with Dagger or Sword:
Gain Fortify for 6 seconds on Melee Hit with a Mace, Sceptre or Staff
30% increased Damage with Maces, Sceptres or Staves
Last edited by stick111 on May 23, 2021, 12:34:57 PM
"
Thanks for the guide! I've tried to combine your build with jungroan's Ngamahu's Flame double CoC Bladefall/Bladeblast build.

It has turned out a very nice blend with 10k hybrid HP pool, with 20mil dps without flasks. (vs jungroan's 5k hp and 100mil dps version)

I've followed your tree and got 100% crit without flasks.

Hoping to find a way to swap out the Increased Critical Strikes gem while keeping 100% crit chance without flasks.

Yes - I also tried to make a hybrid :)
Yes - Blade Blast damage is ~ 20mil, but Blade Fall damage is halved (I now have ~ 1 mil, but it was 2mil +). Blade Blast is triggered quite rarely (I have a 100% crit chance on Cyclone, BladeBlast and BladeFoll). Plus, we lose a bunch of CWDT - we lose survivability.
I have Watcher's Eye just for protection - 27ES and 29Life from hit - and in the "hybrid version" I began to feel "softer".
I really want to make the build more tenacious, but the inability to get Fortify is frustrating)
Maybe Kami will tell us what options are there?
Never mind
Last edited by dsata on May 23, 2021, 5:50:54 PM
"
rensonjr wrote:
I just invested 60ish ex into the build but my dmg is complete crap can someone take a look please. I also feel pretty squishy. I switched from coc ice nova since i have better budget now. https://pastebin.com/kUViqHFw

So your damage isn't that bad, at about 1.4mil DPS.

You seemed to have duplicated your Cyclone-Bladefall set up, causing PoB to think you got two spells in your chest, halving the damage displayed.

You're missing a few easy upgrades.
1) Arcane surge seems to missing from your set up for 10% more DPS.
2) Crown of the Inwards Eye, another 10% more/200k more dps.
3) Your fire res is not your highest, thus Wiseoak isn't doing anything for you.
If you made fire res highest, you'll reach 2.1mil dps.

Other than that, it is gearing.
Your off-hand foil can give you a bit more DPS (8% or so) if you can get it to have 10-20 more crit multi, as well as craft on the 60 increased spell damage.

"
stick111 wrote:
Yes - I also tried to make a hybrid :)
Yes - Blade Blast damage is ~ 20mil, but Blade Fall damage is halved (I now have ~ 1 mil, but it was 2mil +). Blade Blast is triggered quite rarely (I have a 100% crit chance on Cyclone, BladeBlast and BladeFoll). Plus, we lose a bunch of CWDT - we lose survivability.
I have Watcher's Eye just for protection - 27ES and 29Life from hit - and in the "hybrid version" I began to feel "softer".
I really want to make the build more tenacious, but the inability to get Fortify is frustrating)
Maybe Kami will tell us what options are there?

I used this link set and got 100% Crit on Molten Burst/Gore Shockwave - Blade Blast.

BladeBlast - CoC - Increased Crit Chance - Conc Effect - Ele Focus - Control Destruction

On surface it looks like losing damage links, but 100% Crit on both actually gave a massive dps boost.

In terms of survivability, I use fortify as a link in my Cyclone, 1 mil Bladefall is more than enough to clear as fast you can move. You can do Elder boots with Fortify-Leap Slam if you really want to max Bladefall DPS.
Last edited by CrackAndCat on May 24, 2021, 7:43:05 AM
"
stick111 wrote:
Fortify
"

this depends on the Megalomaniac you buy

Overlord from Megalomaniac not work with Dagger or Sword:
Gain Fortify for 6 seconds on Melee Hit with a Mace, Sceptre or Staff
30% increased Damage with Maces, Sceptres or Staves

yikes, the goal was to have a sceptre as offhand weapon, but seems like cyclone only hits with the mainhand and doesn't proc fortify from overlord
I levelled up with reap. Then switched to bladefall on maps. Using cyclone + CwCh, cause I have only 37% crit.
Does it nesserary to get Large cluster early or can I grab enough crit from tree (75lvl)? 3d Lab - Pious Path or Righteous Providence? RP gives huge crit for build.
I use shield in off-hand. Prism guardian will be ok or rare foil is better?
Second weapon set with Ngamahu's Flame. It does less dmg, but have slots for BB.
Worth to add BB in build? Haven't seen activated Molten bursts so far, while spinning cyclone.
On CWDT - immortal call or steelskin? I dont have much endurance charges generation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info