Game Mechanics Q&A

When mines are detonated while wielding Tremor Rod, with a max mines of 20, when you detonate should the chain be 20 or 40 mines long? Is this dependant on the re-arming time of the mines? If more mines are thrown during the duration of the detonation sequence will those mines delete existing mines like they would before they were detonated, or can re-arming mines not be deleted? I was very confused playing my miner build when sometimes I would get very long sequences of detonations and in other times it seemed to fall very short.

Thanks for the Q&A!
Cruelty mechanics:

How much percentage damage do I need to deal a monster to reach maximum threshold?

Does a lower DoT roll overroll a higher DoT roll?
League after league performance becomes more and more of an issue

Do you test the game using a PC similar to what we see on steam hw stats? i would love to see what do you do to test performance issues

Are you even aware of them?

https://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

Last edited by ryuukk33 on May 6, 2021, 6:33:08 PM
So with the technology to send us straight to our hideouts available, why are we still forced to see MTX ridden slow towns and rogue harbours on a daily basis which slows down performance greatly
QOL league when? Will we expect more streamer privilege in the future? Why should I or anyone else continue to give you money when you work on the wrong things and are slow to fix game/league breaking bugs. Why do you ban for some exploits and not others?
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
why are you guys putting QOL in the game hostage for so long?

china poe has a functioning auction house for a long time. I thought you guys area listening to the majority of the players in the game and you guys mentioned that the game is balanced or catered towards softcore. If you guys are really not giving us QOL stuff like auction house just to do player retention, I think you are doing it wrong.
Why are kills via hit always credited to the killing entity (eg a monster killed by the initial hit of fire trap will give life-on-hit to the trap not the player), while kills via DOTs applied by anything are always credited to the player (the degen of fire trap, or poison applied by a zombie, etc).

This is more of a "why is it coded this way" question than anything else. Wouldn't it make more sense to also credit DOT kills to the applying entity (player, trap, totem, whatever)?
The current state of the game is "everything fast", AoE/ground effects, AoE dmg, monsters teleporting/blinking in our face, barely see what is damaging or killing us...

WHY or WHAT was the decision to create the "stay in the circle" mechanic on Ultimatum? There's any concient from devs about the current state of the game or was a "casual gamer" mentality moment? (i. "let's put this here even when MOST of players will not even see what's going on in their screen")
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
League after league performance becomes more and more of an issue

Do you test the game using a PC similar to what we see on steam hw stats? i would love to see what do you do to test performance issues

Are you even aware of them?

https://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

I'm sorry but that's a dumb question.

Oh wait, Cyberpunk exists.
Can we finally get a full drop weight list for all bases, uniques, currency and so on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info