Puncture doesnt proc bleed on bosses correctly?

im making this thread to see if anyone is experiencing this problem??? so basically i went bleed glad spit arrow, and im currently sitting at 94 which i made in almost 3 days then there was a the patch and ever since my bleed just will not proc correctly especially on Conquerors iv only done AW6 and its literally like im pulling teeth to do dam my split arrow is doing more dam to the bosses and thats saying something my build isnt far off and i do need afew Awakened gems but im not that far off and shouldnt be getting very low and very min damage on bosses when i literally one shot clear entire packs in the maps anyone else experience things like this or any tips on where i might be going wrong???
Last bumped on May 8, 2021, 10:37:37 AM
bleed damage is enanched whenever the enemy that is bleeding moves around ,so if a boss isnt very mobile you are gonna suffer alot in the dps department i would suggest a ensaring arrow setup with gmp curse on hit vuln (not only for the curse bonuses but because EA applies a debuf that tags enemy as "moving" therefore increasing your bleed dps)

cheers
I took a look at your profile in PoB, and here's my primary thought:

You seems to have one global pierce from somewhere.

Ensnaring arrow does not work when it pierces. It only works on the "terminal" target.

You need to lose that one global pierce, wherever it's coming from.

You'll triple your boss damage that way.

EDIT: It's your quiver. You need to either get a different quiver base, or corrupt it and hope it changes the implicit.
Last edited by QQPQ on May 6, 2021, 2:09:01 PM
thanx so much buddy really appriciate that
"
QQPQ wrote:
I took a look at your profile in PoB, and here's my primary thought:

You seems to have one global pierce from somewhere.

Ensnaring arrow does not work when it pierces. It only works on the "terminal" target.

You need to lose that one global pierce, wherever it's coming from.

You'll triple your boss damage that way.

EDIT: It's your quiver. You need to either get a different quiver base, or corrupt it and hope it changes the implicit.
DUDE!! i did this and well i went flawless in Sirus thank you for the help you know your stuff dude dammm!!
Glad to see you found a solution Warhawk. Didn't know that about puncture either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info