Controller button mapping.

When i use flasks arrow buttons i very often toggle map (arrow down). During the fight it may be annoying.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Would not it be better to swap L3 with arrow down.

In that case you would just highlight loot briefly during the fight instead of toggling a map. What do you think? Maybe another button?

I understand that some people got used to it, so at least an option to change some controls would be great.
Last bumped on May 16, 2021, 7:30:42 AM
Maybe be a food idea to invest into an elite elite or scuff controller tbh
Ya unfortunately upgrading your controller is the only option to make flasks better until they finally give us some quality of life where we can map our flasks to 1 button... They have to realize we are not on keyboard eventually and the game can be a bit different on console then pc.
"
Hartgroove wrote:
When i use flasks arrow buttons i very often toggle map (arrow down). During the fight it may be annoying.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Would not it be better to swap L3 with arrow down.

In that case you would just highlight loot briefly during the fight instead of toggling a map. What do you think? Maybe another button?

I understand that some people got used to it, so at least an option to change some controls would be great.

Get a Titan 2. You can remap all your buttons and more :)
The only reason i bought an Elite was for this game, it works really well.. I highly suggest buying one for flask rolls.
Can you map all 4 flasks to 1 button?
No bit you can map them to back Bedale on an elite controller so your thumbs don't move as much
"
OldGuvner wrote:
Can you map all 4 flasks to 1 button?

With a Titan 2, you can map anything. You can set all your flasks to one button, and you can auto loot as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info