[3.15] Doryani's Touch Build | Elementalist | Expedition | Path of Exile 3.15

Hey guys, here is the doryani's touch (the touch of god) build. Doryani's Touch is a lightning attack only available through Doryani's Fist. Elementalist is so good right now, you can play anything you want and it still works somehow.

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 10-50 ex

Elemental Equilibrium: Don't get any "Adds # to # Fire Damage to Attacks" or "Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells" mod.
Also I didn't wanna use wave of conviction. It messes up the elemental equilibrium sometimes. Instead I used a helmet with "Socketed Skills apply Fire, Cold and Lightning Exposure on Hit" implict. So we can apply exposure without messing anything.

Stormfire: You can equip this at level 80. Before that we need "Shaper of Flames" to ignite.
Your Lightning Damage can Ignite: Stormfire allows the character's lightning damage to ignite enemies, in addition to shocking.

Golems: Using 9 golems.
+2 from Ascendancy
+1 from Skill tree (Golem Commander)
+2 from Anima Stone (+1 from 3 primordial items)
+3 from Primordial Chain

Glorious Vanity: Doryani to get Corrupted Soul.

Life Flask: I didn't want to use one because I had like 1200 life regen. If you don't feel safe without one feel free to use it.

Endurance Charges: Enduring Composure notable from small cluster jewel
Gain 1 Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently

Focus: Focus is a skill granted by certain Veiled item modifiers.
- (121-140)% increased Duration of Ailments you inflict while Focussed (Helmet)
- Shock nearby Enemies for 4 Seconds when you Focus (Ring)
- Recover (29-31)% of Mana and Energy Shield when you Focus (Body armor, this is not necessarry)

Leveling: Doryani's Fist is equippable at level 63 so you need to level up with something else. I leveled up with my armageddon brand build and I recommend you the same. Here is the link of that video: https://youtu.be/j30MEp88cdk

PoB: https://pastebin.com/aCD3ZNFs

Build Video: https://youtu.be/9sZl1UBRdQ8

Bandits: Kill All

3.15 CHANGES:
- Elementalist
Liege of the Primordial: No longer has 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by Golems, or 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per Summoned Golem. It now has 100% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems.
Elemancer: No longer has 35% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments per Summoned Golem.
- Seismic Cry:
No longer has “Exerted Attacks deal 30% more Damage”.
No longer has “Exerted Attacks deal 20% more Damage per previous Attack Exerted by this Warcry”.
- The Cooked Alive Notable now grants Enemies Ignited by you have -5% to Fire Resistance (previously 10%).
- The Burning Bright Notable no longer has 8% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier, or 20% increased Fire Damage. It now has 25% increased Burning Damage.

(Footage is from 3.14)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Doryani's Fist:
Awakened Deadly Ailments - Fist of War - Awakened Burning Damage - Awakened Unbound Ailments

Summon Flame Golem (Anomalous) - Summon Chaos Golem (Anomalous) - Summon Lightning Golem (Anomalous) - Summon Stone Golem (Anomalous) - Empower - Enhance

Exposure Helmet:
Orb of Storms - Combustion - Increased Critical Strikes - Innervate

Steelskin - Seismic Cry - Second Wind - Flame Dash

Malevolence - Wrath - Enlighten

Last edited by wishdropper on Jul 22, 2021, 8:12:21 AM
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2021, 6:10:23 AM
How needed are the mods on the boots?

Edit: only the ignite faster. It is on the video.

I'm curious why do we want the focus to have ignite duration last longer when we are trying to get it faster with the belt and boots. Does this increase the ignite dps?
Last edited by xikorita on May 4, 2021, 10:13:34 PM
Looks fun. Good choice to spec from burning arrow)
My Golems were dying too much so I changed enhance to meat shield and that problem went away.
If minions or party members kill a shocked enemy, will I get the ES ?

(from '+(200-250) Energy Shield gained on Killing a Shocked Enemy' mod)
you dont use supercharge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info