Watchstone disappeared in standard

Hi,

I've been playing leagues for quite a while now but decided to go back to standard for a while.
Since I've completed the Atlas fully already in past leagues I just have to do a high tier map to mostly complete it again, but then I realised that I was missing 2 watchstones (red and green). I read about it and apparently you just have to talk to zana to get them back. But she gave me the green one only, and not the red. I then tried to beat all the conquerors and sirus to see if they would drop it, and talked to zana again after all this, but I still can't find the watchstone.
I also checked every inventory of my standard characters but it's not there. This is quite annoying as I literaly can't get to awakening 8 without this last watchstone, do you know where it could be? or if I could get it by other means?
Thanks in advance for the help, and good day to you.
Last bumped on May 4, 2021, 3:43:11 PM
It might be somewhere in your stash in a remove only tab
check zana she may handle all watchstones
"
imanubcake wrote:
It might be somewhere in your stash in a remove only tab

Checked all my tabs again but it's not there.
Check your atlas. If it thinks you have all the stones, open a ticket with support. If it thinks you still have one to obtain, you can spawn that conqueror in that region.
"
GreyLensman wrote:
Check your atlas. If it thinks you have all the stones, open a ticket with support. If it thinks you still have one to obtain, you can spawn that conqueror in that region.

Well it says that I have not obtained the red one in Valdo's rest, but then I fought Baran in this area and he didn't drop it.
Last edited by lepainjacquet on May 4, 2021, 12:52:02 PM
Sounds bugged. Open a ticket with support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info