|3.14.1b Patch Notes
- Clarified that the Shrine of Empowerment room and the Sanctum of Unity room in the Temple of Atzoatl require adjacent rooms to be connected in order for them to be upgraded. This is purely a description change.
- Fixed a bug where Harvest plots could grant fewer than four crafts. Each plot now correctly grants a minimum of four crafts per plot.
- Fixed a bug where the blades from the Razor Dance Ultimatum modifier could persist after completing the encounter.
- Fixed a bug where monsters in Ultimatum encounters could teleport on top of your character and prevent you from moving.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Maps anointed with Teal Oils were spawning monsters faster than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Cameria the Coldblooded could get stuck using his Ice Spike skill endlessly during Betrayal encounters.
- Fixed a visual bug where capturing beasts could sometimes show incorrect beastcrafting recipes being unlocked.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur while swapping weapons if your gloves were enchanted with an "of Spite" modifier.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during the Malachai, The Nightmare encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash.
This was a restartless deploy on the servers so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes for this patch.
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2021, 3:06:05 PM