[3.14] Perry's Unleash Exsanguinate (Phys DOT Trickster)

I am a casual player so not nearly an expert on PoE, but from what i have read, exsanguinate didn't get hit harder than other skills, and it costs life instead of mana which should be good in this patch. Ofcourse there will be a damage reduction due to the support nerf, but so will be on every other skill.
The thing that concerns me and exceeds my theorycrafting abilities is the defense of this build, so i am waiting for someone smarter than me to throw in his 2 cents...
Damage took a big hit because of DoT cluster changes, but was still viable. I used it as my alt, so had another character to do tough bosses, but also means I mostly invested in the other. Even so, just killed Sirus A8 and Elder deathless without any real issue. Bosses won't be fast but with a bit more investment feels like you could do most of them.

I've really enjoyed it though, will probably actually try and league start it again for 3.16, clear seems perfect for scourge. (though will also do a second boss killer most likely).

Big issue for next league is how no dodge feels!

Edit: - So to test, removed dodge skill nodes and equipment/flasks replaced Atziri's Step with 10c 30ms boots. Even with existing evasion mechanic and no spell suppression taking down A8 conquerors, Rare Guardian Maps, Elder, Shaper, Mastermind - 1 death max for any of those. So yeah, call me crazy but might league start again.

Last edited by settonull99 on Oct 16, 2021, 7:30:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info