[3.14] Ultra-Tanky Aura God, Zombie Summoner

"
"
Xeratule wrote:
Utmost Might wasn't taken? I would be surprised if it weren't...maybe you meant something else?

Utmost Might isn't taken in the PoB's "Default" skill tree. It is taken in the "[3.9] Default" skill tree, though. Maybe it got lost when converting to a newer version…

It seems you have experience with / tried around with different setups. Have you found a "verdict" or a "best overall" build after trying different things? On that note, there's also this build. It's quite different though, e.g. Geofri's chest, not a lot of Armour, etc.

Oh yes, your Imperial Maul is definitely better than Kane of Kulemak. I looks like it's around 9-10% more damage. I was just thinking about using the cheaper Kane of Kulemak while farming the currency for the Imperial Maul.

Thank you for your time, and I appreciate any input 😊

I haven't tried that one in particular, however my friend is just getting into PoE and he's giving that build a whirl!

The zombie build that I learned from is actually from Brunowa, seen here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810

He breaks down a ton of concepts that I have used in this build, I've only added a few since this build was made.

Perhaps the strongest + most survivable build I've seen in 3.14 is the 30M DPS Chaos Innoculation variant of this build, seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Ru6udIkJQ

Bear in mind that most CI builds are quite expensive, and in this case his build is in the 300+ exalt territory but he gets even more damage than I can achieve. He also mentions a glass cannon variant that can reach 100,000,000 DPS (compared to my roughly 20M dps) in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ59cxnsqPI&t=9s
Last edited by Xeratule on Jun 19, 2021, 5:28:38 PM
i remember the old days when the king of all summoners was so fucking op and fun to play, this still worths to play? we can still do all the content with some invest? im not sayin we need to do maven deathless with 1ex budget but, eventually if i upgrade some things, its this still viable ?
"
yyyiiyyy wrote:
i remember the old days when the king of all summoners was so fucking op and fun to play, this still worths to play? we can still do all the content with some invest? im not sayin we need to do maven deathless with 1ex budget but, eventually if i upgrade some things, its this still viable ?

Yep, I use a variant of this build and it crushes bosses. It's not quite as fast at clearing as the old build, but what made the old build SOOO overpowered had more to do with spirit offering restoring energy shield. Zombies at lvl 30 still slay quickly, and zombies are one of the easiest power-leveling builds for rushing mapping content
What would be best process for leveling this build? Say for a fresh league..
Go Zombies//skeles till you get some of the required gear?
"
Xeratule wrote:
"
yyyiiyyy wrote:

Yep, I use a variant of this build and it crushes bosses. It's not quite as fast at clearing as the old build, but what made the old build SOOO overpowered had more to do with spirit offering restoring energy shield. Zombies at lvl 30 still slay quickly, and zombies are one of the easiest power-leveling builds for rushing mapping content

WEll yea.. but still you say its fun to play? like i just want to do all the content of the game safely, not with crazsy shit dps numbers but you know jsut smooth.
"
yyyiiyyy wrote:
"
Xeratule wrote:
"
yyyiiyyy wrote:

WEll yea.. but still you say its fun to play? like i just want to do all the content of the game safely, not with crazsy shit dps numbers but you know jsut smooth.

Yeah it runs very smooth. Here's a video of a streamer explaining Baron Zombies in 3.14 so you can see how it runs. His build is fairly expensive, but high expense is the difference between good clear speed and extreme clear speed, not the difference between good clear speed and no clear speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Ru6udIkJQ&

Most expensive part is the god-tier weapon but for a god-tier weapon it's actually quite cheap at ~8 ex, and you can make it yourself. You probably earn about that much through typical mapping over the course of a couple weeks, depending on how much you play. Less than a day if you know your mapping strats
Last edited by Xeratule on Jul 5, 2021, 4:39:07 PM
well, i actually lvl one toon to 100 back in the 3.08 days so im not super lost on the build but, with all the nerfs and shit i wasnt sure is this kind of build still works or not, thx for the link i was looking exactly that.
dead?
"
m0ffd0g wrote:
dead?

At minimum, you lose HALF your total DPS with no real good ways to gain it back (according to the community PoB which is probably inaccurate.) This is including ALL sources, including your AG's gear & curse(s). Probably dead. This assumes you are running Feeding Frenzy in your Zombie 6-link, which you SHOULD be doing, as you want to be modifying their AI scripts. If you have this gem linked with your Carrion Golem (and want dumb AI zombies), this build is not dead.

Edit (post-editing heck) Flask changes (in general) might make this build dead, or VERY UNFUN to play, regardless. This can only be tested in-game post-patch.

If you haven't gotten rid of your gems (and maybe legacy Shaper's Touch gloves if you're playing on Std), this might be the best time to get an aurabot geared up.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 23, 2021, 1:36:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info