PS4 Supporter packs

Is the full version of the crescent supporter pack not available, or do we have to purchase the basic version and upgrade?
Last bumped on May 3, 2021, 11:53:47 AM
"
Syltaan wrote:
Is the full version of the crescent supporter pack not available, or do we have to purchase the basic version and upgrade?

This is how all "upgrade" supporter packs work on PS4. You have to buy the base pack, and then the upgrade pack will become available to you.

Note that there are some minor differences between our packs and the PC versions. IIRC you can't get physical goods through PSN purchase? I could be wrong.
Hi got the supporter pack, dont see the upgrade. I assume it'll be in the same buy points menu once its registered that I bought it?
"
Syltaan wrote:
Hi got the supporter pack, dont see the upgrade. I assume it'll be in the same buy points menu once its registered that I bought it?

It should be.

They've reworked the store since the last time I bought an upgraded pack, but they used to appear at the very bottom of the list (scroll all the way down).

If you still don't see it, try contacting support, they might be able to help.
Wait. Does this mean I need to pay 30 for base and then 60 for full totalling to 90?
"
AsuraReborn wrote:
Wait. Does this mean I need to pay 30 for base and then 60 for full totalling to 90?

No.

The $60 supporter packs (PC price) are two separate $30 purchases on PS4.

Well, actually they're $29.99, so you save $0.02 vs PC pricing.
Ah. Thanks for clarification

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info