Ctrl + Left click deletes item

Hi all, on multiple occasions, I have used the hotkey left ctrl + left click to auto-insert items into my stash. I have replicated the problem twice where the item is deleted outright and does not reappear but don't understand what is triggering it. Please GGG find out what's going on before it happens to something I don't want to get deleted!!!

I don't know if it is associated with a premium stash tab that is set up for selling to ~price 1 chaos but it seems like that may have been the tab I was open on when doing the auto-insert hotkey, that being said way more testing needs to be done.

Only consistent, on both occasions it was the first time coming back to my stash after completing a map

Last bumped on Apr 28, 2021, 4:19:43 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Check your stash tab affinities: New Stash Tab Folders and Stash Tab Affinities systems

If you want the item to be put in your current opened tab, press CTRL+SHIFT.
"
theCTmachine wrote:
Hi all, on multiple occasions, I have used the hotkey left ctrl + left click to auto-insert items into my stash. I have replicated the problem twice where the item is deleted outright and does not reappear but don't understand what is triggering it. Please GGG find out what's going on before it happens to something I don't want to get deleted!!!

I don't know if it is associated with a premium stash tab that is set up for selling to ~price 1 chaos but it seems like that may have been the tab I was open on when doing the auto-insert hotkey, that being said way more testing needs to be done.

Only consistent, on both occasions it was the first time coming back to my stash after completing a map

@Th69 is spot on here.
No bug here but error 40. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info