Alialun's Pick All Loot Filter ❖ 3.16 ❖ Pick up everything you see! [Filterblade] ❖ SCOURGE

THIS FORUM POST HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND SOME PARTS MIGHT NO LONGER BE UP TO DATE. For the latest info, join our Discord channel. The filter is up to date.
Discord: https://discord.gg/UhSjtH6eze
Filter: https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/rYAWJFX

Section 1: About me and about the Filter
Spoiler

Hi! My name is Alialun and thank you for checking out my loot filter!

I play Path of Exile since 2016 (Ascendancy) and I've usually been making myself filters casually just to adjust few things I didn't like about the "vanilla" Neversink filter.

This league I made bigger effort to actually get my filter to where I wanted it to be. To make it show all items I want to pick up but not to miss out on anything.

Who is this filter made for?
For people that don't want their inventory filled with useless rare items every map but rather pick up only rares that can potentially be very profitable.

After a week or so of tinkering with the Filterblade I was done, my filter was ready to use!
I've spent next few days testing it and adjusting different things so it should be safe and ready to use. My bf asked me if he can use it as well and he loves it too so I thought to myself, maybe some people would appreciate it as well, I might post it publicly :)

And that's now, this is my first Filter published and even first big post on the forums.

If you don't like the filter, I understand, it's not for everyone but I hope some people might like it.

Section 2: Minimap
Spoiler

This particular part might be the one that will probably turn away some people.

My loot filter shows every single item on the minimap. This is because every item has potential value and should be picked up so your minimap should stay clean even with this feature.

There are different icons for different items and they are color coded as well so items are very well recognizable on the minimap.

Icons:
Spoiler

is used for currency items. This includes core Currency, Essences, Resonators, Fossils, Delirium Orbs, Oils, Incubators but also vendor items for Jewellers and for Chromas (in Acts).

is used Perandus Coins and Rogue Markers.

is used for Jewels.

is used for Fragments. This includes Sacrifices, Mortal Fragments, Emblems, Divine Vessels, Sacrifices to the Goddess, Pale Keys, Shaper Fragments, Ritual Vessels etc. Also includes Scarabs, Prophecies.

is used for Maps, Inscribed Ultimatums and Chronicles of Atzoatl. Also used for Unique maps.

is used for Unique Items. Red star is used for very expensive items in general.

is used for Divination Cards and Gems.

is used for Gear. This includes regular equippable items, Jewellery, Talismans, Experimented Bases, items with league specific mods. Gear in general.

is used for Flasks while leveling.

is used for Splinters and Scrolls while leveling.

is used for Quest-like items. This includes act Quest items, Organs, Keys, Invitations, Stones of Passage, Watchstones.

is used for Heist. This includes Contracts, Blueprints and Heist equipment.

Color coding is described at each specific type of item in Section 3.

All the icons are made big because I'm blind and wouldn't see them otherwise.

Section 3: Color Coding
Spoiler

Items are well color coded so when you see an item on minimap you know what it is or what kind of item it is.
In general it uses Neversink pallette with few changes for regular items and special and league items are usually cyan.
Let's go over types of items based on icons:
Spoiler

Currency:
Spoiler

General currency uses same color coding gray->red as Neversink with orange included as midstep to further divide the items by Tier.
Essences, Fossils, Resonators, Oils, Delirium Orbs and Incubators use the same pallette depending on their rarity.
Jeweller recipe uses gray color and Chromatic recipe (only visible while leveling) uses blue color.

Coins:
Spoiler

Perandus coins are orange.
Rogue Markers are red.

Jewels:
Spoiler

Core jewels use yellow.
Abyss jewels use gray.
Clusters use purple.

Fragments:
Spoiler

Sacrifices are brown.
Other core fragments (+ vessels) are red.
Breachstones are red.
Emblems are red.
Prophecies are pink or red, depending on price.
Scarabs use white-red palette based by price.
Offering to the Goddess is white, Harvest Offerings are cyan.

Maps:
Spoiler

Regular maps use their color. White are white, etc.
Unique maps are either brown or orange depending on price.
Ultimatums and Chronicles are cyan.

Uniques:
Spoiler

Cheap (2-5ch) uniques use gray color.
Other use brown-yellow-red color depending on price.
NOTE that uniques cannot be identified via filter so sometimes cheap uniques show up as expensive ones. Filter uses most-expensive per base sorting so you can't miss out on any expensive unique. The sorting is hand corrected off of replicas that would bump some normal items way higher than they should be.

Divination Cards and Gems:
Spoiler

Divination cards use gray-white-yellow-red pallette based on value.
14%+ or 18lvl+ gems are white.
19%+ or 19lvl+ gems are yellow.
23% or 21lvl gems are red.
Vaal gems are red.
Special gem trio is yellow. (with qual or lvl are red).

Gear:
Spoiler

Item filter shows only T1 gear and identified items. (except for when leveling)
Jewellery is yellow.
Identified items are gray.
Identified items with valuable combination of mods are purple.
Other regular gear is white.
Influenced items, items with special mods or special bases are cyan.
Talismans are brown.
Enchanted items are blue.
Veiled items are pink.
Double-corrupted items are red.
High ilvl bases are red.

Flasks while leveling:
Spoiler

Life flasks are red.
Mana flasks are blue.
Quicksilver flasks are green.
Silver, Granite, Quartz, Basalt and Diamond flasks are cyan.
Other utility flasks are gray.

Splinters and Scrolls while leveling:
Spoiler

All Breach, Legion and Delirium splinters are purple.
Scrolls use their color. Wisdoms are brown, Portals are blue.

Heist:
Spoiler

Contracts are red.
Blueprints are white.
Equipment in heists uses gray-white-yellow scale based on how good the base is.

Each section also has background (not only icon) color coding which works basically that the brighter the color, the more valuable the item is. With exception of red for corrupted items etc. Those are quite intuitive.

Section 4: Leveling
Spoiler

I have retouched the leveling filter so it is more similiar to this filter rather than vanilla Neversink. There are some neat additions.
During Act 1 there are going to be items not shown on minimap since it would flood it completely.

First 4 levels you will see every item that drops.
Then until lvl 8 you'll see all 3-socketed items.
Then until the end of Act 1 you'll see all 3-linked items (white star on minimap).
After that the filter is issued and there are some changes.

Normal and magic items will stop being shown after act 1.
The official Never-Sink progression filter takes care of what bases you'll see.
There is color coding for what archetype you play.
Caster weapons are colored blue (even the minimap icon).
Melee weapons are colored red.
Bows and Quivers are colored green.
Rings and Amulets are all yellow.
Other rare gear is white.

There are some rules that may change the coloring:
Jeweller/Chroma recipe overrides the color and icon.
Until the end of Act 4 you'll see all 4-links as cyan stars.

Since Act 5 you'll see only rares, 5-links, 6-links (of course), chroma and jeweller recipes.

Thank you so much for reading through to the end! (I'm putting this here and not into link because reading it here shows you have actually read through :P)

Section 5: Link + Discord + Filterblade Save
Spoiler

Link to the filter: https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/rYAWJFX
If you have any suggestions or you find any mistake, contact me on Discord.
You can also find polls, suggestions room, patch notes including small hotfixes on the Discord so check it out!
Discord: https://discord.gg/UhSjtH6eze
Thank you for chosing my loot filter. You might not like it but give it a try!
Current Filterblade save: https://www.filterblade.xyz/?profile=Alialun&saveState=GTUQFOYQZDRTL5&platform=pc
(This link stops working any time anything changes in Filterblade (like patches and so) and has to be fixed by me. Please if it doesn't work contact me and I'll fix it! I can't be checking it 24/7 ;D)

Last edited by Alialun on Oct 25, 2021, 4:50:36 AM
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2021, 10:04:46 AM

Section 6: Economic update info, Patchnotes (DISCONTINUED)
Spoiler

Section discontinued, for latest information please visit my Discord (Link in Section 5)

❖ Last economic update:
Currency: 29.4.2021
Div Cards: 29.4.2021
Uniques: 29.4.2021
(Since uniques need to be hand corrected the updates are not as frequent)

❖ Patch Notes
Spoiler

◈ 30.4.2021
Spoiler

❖ Heist
There was a bug that Heist equipment was shown as flasks on minimap instead of the Heist icon. Fixed.
T1 Heist Equipment with ilvl 84+ will now appear red on minimap (as opposed to yellow which still stays for T1 equipment ilvl 83-).
❖ Bugfixes
Bug causing some corrupted items having icon on minimap but not being shown on ground should be fixed, if you encounter it please ping me with the specific item.
Leather belts were moved back to T2 from T1 (I have no clue how they moved to T1 since last patch).

◈ 29.4.2021
Spoiler

♦ Slight increase in strictness
Crafting bases has been reordered into tiers making most of the crafting bases show only when 86+. Only the best of the best show when 84+.
The full list of crafting bases in each Tier: https://i.imgur.com/4maiLGX.png
Vaal gems will now not be shown as they have no value.
The Catalyst divination card has been hidden.
♦ Astral plate
Astral plate has been marked as T1 item so now it will be shown with Rare rarity.
Astral plate has been added as T2 crafting base so when it's ilvl86+ it will show even if it's magic or normal.
♦ Blacksmith's Whetstone
Blacksmith's Whetstones are now hidden in maps. Transmuts still show up but I'm thinking about hiding them too. (It's easier to buy 40 Transmuts and have Wisdoms for days than to pick up every Transmut that drops)
♦ Improved unique Tiering
The unique Tiering has been improved greatly. Uniques that have both very expensive and very cheap variant has been moved to their own category so you don't get false "WOAH RARE!" sound when it drops.
♦ Corrupted items
Only Corrupted items with double implicit or single implicit jewellery and jewels will be shown as opposed to all Corrupted items.
♦ Transmuts
Transmutes will now not show in areas of lvl 81 and higher.

◈ 28.4.2021
Spoiler

♦ Filterblade update
Filterblade has improved tiering of uniques. The update has been passed through to my filter.
Hidden trash tier divination cards
Identified rares section at Filterblade has been fixed so should work fine now.
♦ Divination cards readjust
Some currency divination cards for scourings, fusings, Emperor's luck etc. were hidden, this has been fixed and I'm working on improvement that will prevent this from happening during economic updates.
The full list of hand picked always-show div cards: https://i.imgur.com/77I1Gcw.png
♦ Scrolls color tweak
Scrolls of Wisdom and Portal Scrolls were too saturated and bright during Acts, this has been adjusted. Transmuts and Blacksmiths have been adjusted accordingly to match Scrolls of Wisdom.
Transmuts and Blacksmiths now appear as normal currency during Acts.
♦ Bugfix
Fixed a bug that no Body Armours were shown first 4 levels in leveling filter.
End of Act 1 was marked as lvl 15 instead of lvl 12 so items that should've been hidden already were showing in Act 2. Fixed.

◈ 27.4.2021 - Day 1 Patch
Spoiler

♦ Bugfix
Fixed a bug causing Armourer Scraps to not be visible during leveling.
♦ Suggested patch
Singular Perandus Coins now won't be shown on the filter. Minimum stack for Coins to be shown is now 10.
♦ Filterblade update
There was some small change in Filterblade that made the link to Filterblade unusable. Should be fixed now.
Breach rings got special rule in Filterblade so they started showing, this has been fixed as they are useless in general.
Identified mod filtering has been activated and is used to show valuable identified items. Those items have purple color (4-points star).

Last edited by Alialun on May 6, 2021, 4:49:40 AM
This looks dope!
Awesome!
I really love this filter however I wish it was a little stricter or at least had a version that was a little stricter.
"
I really love this filter

Thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

"
I wish it was a little stricter

Can you please be more specific? What type of items would you like to be stricter? The Filter is still in early versions so if more people wish to change something I will change it :)
Last edited by Alialun on Apr 28, 2021, 7:28:42 PM
I like it!

Re: strictness, I would love an option to cut down on the low iLVL gear. For example, anything under item level 80 (or xx) should be hidden.

Edit: Do you have all corrupted items showing? I just ran through a corrupted map and I could barely see the ground.

Thanks for publishing!
Last edited by BillyBobDSPsteam on Apr 28, 2021, 8:42:16 PM
"
I like it!

Thank you :)
"
Re: strictness, I would love an option to cut down on the low iLVL gear. For example, anything under item level 80 (or xx) should be hidden.

That kinda wouldn't do anything tho, since ilvl of items drop depends on the level of the area. So this would effectively hide all items in areas bellow level 80 and work exactly the same as now in areas above level 80.
"
Edit: Do you have all corrupted items showing? I just ran through a corrupted map and I could barely see the ground.

Yes, every identified item is showed as you can check them extremely fast (for good mods), without having to pick them up and identify them, just by hovering over them with your mouse. And how the hell you didn't see the ground, do you have a screenshot? Usually just a few of corrupted items drop.

EDIT: I have increased the strictness very slightly today, check Section 6->Patch notes.
Last edited by Alialun on Apr 29, 2021, 4:03:37 AM
I have created a Discord server for your suggestions and for me to get answers in polls about the filter! I will post patch notes there as well (as I don't expect people to check this post regularly)
Link: https://discord.gg/UhSjtH6eze
Last edited by Alialun on Apr 29, 2021, 4:45:51 AM
you're a god!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info