Lvl 100 League

I'm thinking of something like a League made just for people who have maxed their characters.

What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2021, 8:43:03 PM
You mean you want to PvP with optimized builds? Like if there was end game PvP? Haha......that ships sailed dude, shits so far gone that even twink lvl 28 PvP as pathetic as it is has to have strict rule set to even make it semi viable. If you're wanting to PvP as you should have been able to in this game i.e a combination of any of the following. Max out your character level, optimize your gear, do damage, not get 1 shot nuked, not get off screened, min-max your stats, enjoy yourself, be competitive, not die of old age in queue, not fall for the illusion of a giant passive tree with 1000s of build opportunities but only a handful are worth a fuck.....you took the wrong turn my man.

Hang in there though, PvP will come around. You should bank everything you own on it that PvP in PoE will be the greatest....one day.

......Haha
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
You mean you want to PvP with optimized builds? Like if there was end game PvP? Haha......that ships sailed dude, shits so far gone that even twink lvl 28 PvP as pathetic as it is has to have strict rule set to even make it semi viable. If you're wanting to PvP as you should have been able to in this game i.e a combination of any of the following. Max out your character level, optimize your gear, do damage, not get 1 shot nuked, not get off screened, min-max your stats, enjoy yourself, be competitive, not die of old age in queue, not fall for the illusion of a giant passive tree with 1000s of build opportunities but only a handful are worth a fuck.....you took the wrong turn my man.

Hang in there though, PvP will come around. You should bank everything you own on it that PvP in PoE will be the greatest....one day.

......Haha

Ok. Thanks for responding.
A pvp self made rules where you need to be 100?

there is already only like 15 ppl playing and you want to reduce the number to 5?

But everyone it s own, I just don t see how this would make pvp more played.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Apr 25, 2021, 7:33:37 PM
"
lolozori wrote:
A pvp self made rules were you need to be 100?

there is already only like 15 ppl playing and you want to reduce the number to 5?

I understand. Getting to lvl 100 is easier now than ever because you can upgrade breachstones with blessings and pvp might become more popular with the new expansion next year.
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Apr 25, 2021, 7:34:07 PM
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:
A pvp self made rules were you need to be 100?

I understand. Getting to lvl 100 is easier now than ever because you can upgrade breachstones with blessings and pvp might become more popular with the new expansion next year.

lvl to 100 is easy yes, BUT is very expensive , chayulas pure breachstone/5 way , usually i stop leveling at 93 , i just have 2 chars lvl 98 and 1 lvl 99 , i play poe since 2015 and i have 0 chars lvl 100 , i could lvl up to 100 but takes too much currency and patient , i prefer to spend my currency in gear for my chars

i think an accepted pvp level could be 95 ( 95 to 100 ), lvl 95 is easy for everyone, would be cool a pvp event with high lvl chars ( with many rules like No offscreen skills, arakaali spiders or mines )
Last edited by EspadaDelPanico on Apr 25, 2021, 8:44:24 PM
in pvp, your level doesn't matter after lvl 93-95 in most cases. The skill that is used and how it interacts with the pvp damage formula is what matters most in pvp. Damage stacking is good but a certain point due to how pvp damage formula works, all you get will be diminishing returns. Stacking defenses and multiple damage mitigation layers on top of each other is also useful however if there is a skill that is abusing T values to a disgusting extent, all those defenses won't matter much. In either way, all the good decisions & ideas you have will mean nothing due to how pvp mechanics work in this game. Learning it through experiences and embracing these facts demolished every active pvp players hopes of having a somewhat fair pvp for everyone and eventually pvp builds evolved from being somewhat balanced to glass offscreeners or über tanky builds. Meta may be different now. I know is is fucked tho considering that even Bondisk does not want to deal with it anymore.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 3, 2021, 12:07:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info