Am I the only one sad to find out that Reap is a spell?

Just seeing if anyone else feels the same way. When reap was introduced, I was super excited. It seemed this cool new melee skill that was like a bleeding cleave, only better. Unfortunately with it being a spell i've lost all want to play Reap as a skill and as such am not really enjoying the league as much as I could've.
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2021, 11:25:38 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Then simply...don't play it?
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
We've had a few discussions about it. I think it should be... or have "Battlemage" worked into it natively.
wasnt looking for snarky advice, I am not playing it, I just would've enjoyed the league more if reap was'nt a spell.

And ah yeah there is the battlemage consideration. I really hope we get a reap like melee skill in the next league. We have not had a good sweep, cleave like melee skill for a while that looks cool.
Last edited by TheArchon on Apr 24, 2021, 5:44:32 PM
"
TheArchon wrote:
Just seeing if anyone else feels the same way. When reap was introduced, I was super excited. It seemed this cool new melee skill that was like a bleeding cleave, only better. Unfortunately with it being a spell i've lost all want to play Reap as a skill and as such am not really enjoying the league as much as I could've.

I am actually very happy that reap is a spell and it makes me enjoy this league much more because of it :) would be so borring if it was cheap attack skill.
"
gageris wrote:
"
TheArchon wrote:

I am actually very happy that reap is a spell and it makes me enjoy this league much more because of it :) would be so borring if it was cheap attack skill.

Thats great! I'm glad a lotta people are enjoying the gem as a spell. I just feel like we havent had very many cool direct hit melee skills in a long while, lot of new cool spells like crackling lance, exsanguinate and now reap.

Pestilent strike is the only one that seems to stand out from recent memory and that was a loong time ago. Lotsa melee support gems but not much else. Was hoping for some of that this league when they showed the initial video, but alas.
dude....this thread is not related to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/support-gem-feedback

WTF GGG support move the thread here?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Reap not being melee isn’t the issue. Letting old melee skills like cleave and reave sit neglected for so long is the issue.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Last edited by demon9675 on Jun 21, 2021, 11:25:14 PM
"
WTF GGG support move the thread here?

And it is moved again to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/feedback

This time may be correct?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info