Zombie, Freezing Pulse, tanky Templar

I have been playing Templar, and am now level 37.

My current play style includes 5 zombies, regen totem, elemental weakness curse, Freezing Pulse, and Molten Shell.

I like this play style because I am a very tanky summoner, with slowing abilities to take less of a beating.

Here is my future build for when I one day hit level cap, please DO critique it.

Thanks!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2A3QV9U7aGOYoQaTCXgpuDOBRNBLPwH6IAgW-ePE3YjHa1BOQijmT3prb6TUG8eVprZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncQabPrS6XOmrIhAkDOdrqcI2QsqmPqAj0bQ0JuhSOf318y8EJdEBIVgqsS4kxHbkjgzdtgkNsUfAp6hr5uVBFZKLJxJsgLjB6Vr266zBUJBloIQ37B9GOyKVa5Eq4-mLR9tGY48F1Qigevu1YGydVgbeqqycJrgKPqCx9P7qH1akWqslSAquoVtIxiNHLfWsZDbWS2oRnERD7B3gUmyOGZP
Make another build tree, aim for around 70 points. Because you will be playing with that alot.
Definitely get the extra Spectre node as they just simple rock for any summoner.

I dont think necromantic aegis will work with freezing pulse as you will get hit more than traditional summoners (freezing pulse needs you to be close to the mob) and so need the defence of the shield yourself. If you want to keep with aegis, switch to long range casting.
Freezing pulse needs you to get up close, however you hardly have life in your build. Either switch to a more distant spell (arc, fireball, firestorm), to dual totems + summons, or take more life nodes. Youre just too much damage focused in your build right now.

Also think which auras you will need, as spawning zombies, a totem, curse and freezing pulse will eat mana like crazy.

Pick up the chaos node if youre close by it,esp the +16 one.
Hexmaster works well and will save you mana.

(Also check some summoner threads in the witch section, probably alot of usefull tips there for summoners in general.)

The perfect feedback, thank you very much. I anticipate end-game very much and was actually wondering about life nodes. Thanks again!

Here is round two after your input:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2A3QV9U7aGOYoQaTCXgpuDOBRNBLPwH6IAgW-ePE3YjHa1BOQijmT3prb6TUG8eVprZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncQabPrS6XOmrIhAkDOdrqcI2QsqmPqAj0bQ0JuhSOf318y8EJeFYLiTEduSODN22CQ2xR8CnqGvm5UEVkosnEmyAuMHpWvbrrMFQkGWghDfsH0Y7IpVrkSrj6YtH20ZjjwXVCKB6-7VgbJ1WBt6qrJwmuAo-oLH0_uofVqRaqyBSbI4Zk-smBSwOjBEBKrEz2VVxhZvNukkqhmF42rAGpBV
Last edited by dkeedy on Apr 3, 2013, 10:29:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info