is the stutter when things spawn into maps EVER going to be fixed?

im getting sick of this absolute garbage programming... im in a map for a minute and syndicate spawns in freezes my map and im just dead with zero indication of what killed me.
heist lags so much it freezes every second for a second. its literally unplayable.
im only into t3 maps ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last bumped on May 4, 2021, 3:13:10 PM
ritual freezing.... delve freezing.... HOW IS THE HIDEOUT LAGGY? make us wait for almost a week after pc and you cannot fix anything at all...
I had to grab the Xbox series X to even play. No complaint about the new box running the game but it doesn't change the fact they should warn people or require the new box to play. None of this will ever happen because it's a free-to-play game. I hope the devs take a closer look at their devoted console player's experience as a whole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info