"I have no mana" line with Eldritch Battery

I have all my mana reserved by two 50% auras and I use my energy shield to cast spells through Eldritch Battery. Sometimes, but not always, when I cast a spell, the character still uses the line "I have no mana", even though I have enough energy shield to cast it. It's a minor bug, but quite annoying. I would say it happens about every 10th use of a skill, maybe slightly less.

Reference number: 3201784909

Edit: Looks like it often happens the first time I use any skill in a given area.
Last edited by Sethiel on Apr 22, 2021, 5:37:45 AM
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2021, 11:46:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Sethiel wrote:
I have all my mana reserved by two 50% auras and I use my energy shield to cast spells through Eldritch Battery. Sometimes, but not always, when I cast a spell, the character still uses the line "I have no mana", even though I have enough energy shield to cast it. It's a minor bug, but quite annoying. I would say it happens about every 10th use of a skill, maybe slightly less.

Reference number: 3201784909

Edit: Looks like it often happens the first time I use any skill in a given area.

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
This is still an issue and is incredibly annoying since when you hear the no mana message you are trained to respond. Please fix this issue. Please! I am playing a necromancer with all of my mana reserved by auras and am using Eldrich Battery.
It almost feels to me like I get this respond when I'm trying to use skill that is on cooldown atm. The only skill that costs mana (and therefore energy shield with EB) in my build is Frostblink, and it seems like it is already used and is on cooldown every time I hear "I need more mana".
This still occurs. I'm wearing Devouring Diadem and have 1 mana unreserved, got the voice line at the start of every map and a few times during too.

As others have said it seems to be related to skills with cooldown, dash and bone armour appear to be causing it in my build
Last edited by MrPing1000 on May 25, 2021, 9:38:07 PM
I'm still getting this bug.
Same here, noticed it today. Got all my mana reserved by Aura's, together with Eldrich battery from The Devouring Diadem helmet and whenever I summon my golem my character says "I have no mana"
Still going on

0 mana unreserved, have EB, regularly get no mana errors, it's EXTREMELY annoying.

I'm using a conq efficiency jewel which seems to "fix" the problem, but wasting a passive point and a jewel as a band aid bugfix isn't the best. Well i thought it fixed it, it doesn't.
Last edited by Thehealyhealy on Jul 26, 2021, 5:41:12 PM
3.15 bug is still here
i had this since the start of 3.14 and thought it was supposed to be that way. but, it happens for anything you have trigger or self cast that uses mana anywhere in the game.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info